Got this whatsapp message from a Hindu friend

Taiwan people hate Indians, why?

After spending about a year in Taiwan, an Indian gentleman had become friends with many people, but still he felt that the people there kept some distance from him. No friend had ever invited him to his house for tea?
He was very worried about this, so finally he asked a close friend?

After hearing what he told after a little hesitation, the senses of that Indian gentleman were blown away.

The Taiwanese friend asked:

"How many Britishers stayed in India to rule 200 years?"

The Indian gentleman said that there must have been about "10,000!"

"Then who tortured 32 crore people?
They were your own people, weren't they?

When General Dyer said "Fire" then who fired at 1300 unarmed people? The British army was not there at that time.

Why did not a single gunman (all Indians) turn back and kill General Dyer?

He just asked-
Can you tell how many Mughals came to India? For how many years did he rule India? And kept India enslaved! And by converting your own people, set them against you, who, in the greed of 'some' money, started torturing their own people! Started misbehaving with loved ones only!

So my friend, your own people are killing your own people for centuries, just for some money?

For your selfish deceitful, traitorous, mean-spirited, 'Befriend your enemies and Betray your Brothers' mentality, we people really hate!

He said that, "When the British came to Hong Kong, not a single person enlisted in their army because they did not have the courage to fight against their own people?"

It is the hypocritical character of Indians, that most of the Indians are always ready to sell out completely, without any thought? 

And the same is going on in India even today. Whether it is opposition or any other issue, in anti-national activities and in activities for their own benefit, the people of India always give second place to the National interest. 

For you guys "me and my family" comes first. "Society and Country" go to hell?

*This is the Bitter Truth.*

The guy and other Taiwanese need history lesson. Handful of Manchu entered China in 1644 and ended Ming Dynasty with help of Han Chinese Generals. These Manchu forced Chinese to cut their hair and keep Queue hairstyle. Han Chinese used to keep uncut hair because of their traditional Chinese belief . These handful of Manchu ruled them 270 years .

As far india is concerned it is more like a Europe type continent rather than a single civilization. People were loyal to their own region rather than entire country.

59 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

As far india is concerned it is more like a Europe type continent rather than a single civilization. People were loyal to their own region rather than entire country.

It's not as simple as u wrote.

Indians had different languages but had almost same religion. But they didn't fight under the umbrella of their common religious beliefs.

Religion is a much more stronger force as compared to language/culture.

Respected Bro

The bullets that killed Sikhs at jallianvala Bagh came from the guns of Indians. How do u explain that?

Even in 1984 mass murder of Sikhs in Delhi, the Delhi Indian police people didn't do their duty and some even enjoyed and participated in the rape and killing of ur sikh men and women.

3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

It's not as simple as u wrote.

Indians had different languages but had almost same religion. But they didn't fight under the umbrella of their common religious beliefs.

Religion is a much more stronger force as compared to language/culture.

Respected Bro

The bullets that killed Sikhs at jallianvala Bagh came from the guns of Indians. How do u explain that?

Even in 1984 mass murder of Sikhs in Delhi, the Delhi Indian police people didn't do their duty and some even enjoyed and participated in the rape and killing of ur sikh men and women.

Europeans have same color religion culture but they fought some of bloodiest wars . Middle east in entirely Muslim but have different countries. They invited USA to invade Iraq. So where is religion is strong binding force

In jallianwala bagh the troops who fired were Gurkha and Baluch . Gurkha are from Nepal while Baluch are even fighting for independence from Pakistan. I really doubt these two ever considered themselves Indians.

28 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

Europeans have same color religion culture but they fought some of bloodiest wars . Middle east in entirely Muslim but have different countries. They invited USA to invade Iraq. So where is religion is strong binding force

In jallianwala bagh the troops who fired were Gurkha and Baluch . Gurkha are from Nepal while Baluch are even fighting for independence from Pakistan. I really doubt these two ever considered themselves Indians.

My history knowledge is not great. Thanks for giving me knowledge.

But I still feel the corrupt selfish lifestyle played some role in indians remaining ghulaam.

We Sikhs gave almost 85%-90% sacrifices for freedom before 1947.

What hv we Got?

Genocides

Harmandir Sahib being attacked 4 times.

RSS doing ghor nindiya of Guru Sahib

Hundreds of beadbi incidents  of Guru Granth Sahib.

Dasam Granth being called by abusive names by RAW sponsored missionaries