Akal Ustat Paath Nitnem

12 minutes ago, Jigyasu1991 said:

Any Gurmukh who is currently doing Nitnem of Akaal Ustat or willing to do or thinking of doing it in Nitnem in future. Please post below.  

Akal Ustat.pdf 171.36 kB · 0 downloads Akaal Ustat - SGGS Academy E-Publications_compressed.pdf 6.88 MB · 0 downloads

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh veer ji.

Dass himself has read Akal Ustat in chunks using English Roman texts with Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa drishti. 

Dass loves reading this mahaan bani with Guru Ji's kirpa. 

The first time dass read this bani was 5 years ago and now i am getting at it as you can check my other banis which have been sent to me by Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa.

Yesterday I completed the paath in 2 days alongside other banis which you can ask are which if you like.

27 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Dass himself has read Akal Ustat in chunks using English Roman texts with Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa drishti. 

Dass loves reading this mahaan bani with Guru Ji's kirpa. 

The first time dass read this bani was 5 years ago and now i am getting at it as you can check my other banis which have been sent to me by Waheguru Guru Sahib Ji's kirpa.

Yesterday I completed the paath in 2 days alongside other banis which you can ask are which if you like.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh Ji.

Blessed you are veer ji !

I started doing it since 4 months.

I used to do it in  4 sections (4days) and now with Guru Kirpa doing it in 2 days.

On 12/31/2023 at 6:13 AM, Jigyasu1991 said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh Ji.

Blessed you are veer ji !

I started doing it since 4 months.

I used to do it in  4 sections (4days) and now with Guru Kirpa doing it in 2 days.

Yes its all Waheguru's kirpa with all reading all these paaths. I do try to do paath of Akal Ustat like a few times a month due to its length and difficult vocabulary using audio tracks.

I did hear in katha that it can read in either one day or a week depending on when one is free. There has been days where i have done the paath in one day using the audio tracks.