Updates To My Facebook Page PAL_07

its about time the real boyz showed up....wheres kaljug and kam1825 and so many others can't remember them magarmach, Dalsingh101, the geezer with baba Jawala Singh photo etc etc....sick of forums.... Singhs confused with what paper towel to wipe their eyes with or whether eating walkers crisps requires me to go Peshi.  Only after serious Gurbani Abhyas can you start to understand Gurmat, im on my 11th Sehaj Paat now.  This is a very rare appearance mainly out of love for Singh's.  I did myself benefit greatly from this site but now having seen the dasam duar and the hirda open where transcendence occurs, you actually get the real understanding then.  Read/study Kabirs shabad Jaani Jaani Reh Raja Raam Ki Kahani.  Too much quarreling and argueements now on forums, im only interested in saving myself.  facebook is really just a place for me to store the important passages from books im reading.  Im busy listening to this atm so Gurfateh to all and i'll try to make some posts again perhaps after 6 months.  Khalsa Ji Bhul Chuk Kima Karni, Gajke Fateh Bolo VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i443tvWnQ2s