Singhs with trimmed beard...

I could tell you to do the same Niranjana.

I won't have enough time or energy for extra-curricular activities over the next couple of years. I will be too busily engaged in my new project - getting rich. I'm starting to think that politics, religion and idealism are for unemployed east Europeans. There are just too many strange folk around these days, to be a lazy dilletante with a sword and an agenda.

meaning the players lose in the end. so what does it matter? :shock:

I don't agree with that. Nobody loses this game. If you can do nothing else but spread your genes around, world domination for your descendants becomes a thing of reality. Plus, people change and reinvent themselves all the time. The old bicycles, being still youthful-looking thanks to modern sedentary ways of life, just get married.

Everything is subject to this cattle-market: even religions and ethnicities can change, just for the chance to perpetuate one's genes.

I dont need to fight, Mera mooh valo dekhkai oodi baandai nooh daar laag jaanda :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Depends what sort of challenge it is innit?

if its a an apni running away so she can be with her muslim hidden BF and i have to try and hunt him down to get her back

i would have to shoot him, not that the rest of you would agree :D

I dont need to fight, Mera mooh valo dekhkai oodi baandai nooh daar laag jaanda :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Depends what sort of challenge it is innit?

if its a an apni running away so she can be with her muslim hidden BF and i have to try and hunt him down to get her back

i would have to shoot him, not that the rest of you would agree :D

:LOL::LOL: