Kundalini energy?

Khandaydhaar

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I read that they are two coiled up snales present in our bodies... their tails being towards the base chakra; and their heads are somewhere near the trikuti.....

Its makin me wonder whether their two heads corresponds somehow to the lorentz attractors.. with one spiral/snakes head corresponding to each half of the brain. :-)

If they do correspond to the lorentz attractors... then it may also help in proving that the infinitely deep mandelbrot set which is a pattern/fractal that is present everywhere in nature, is also present within our bodies... much like the number pi

ok khalsa veer now im confused i didnt unastan nethin u said above, sowwie cud u please explain in more detail and simple english, for me. im dumb hehe

peace

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Kundalini is some form of dormant energy, which you can awaken by simply concentrating on your chakras. Its also known as kundalini yoga.

Sant Isher Singh Ji says its beneficial to do naam simran (dont recite but think)at the nabhi Chakra.. as its the plexus of all the nerves in the body.

Nabhi, (punjabi, I believe) is a term often used by Yogi Bhajan and 3HO type Kundalini Practitioners for the 'Navel' centre.

Without getting involved with the while 3HO side of things, from my experiences with more far eastern types of meditative activities and martial practices, the 'Dan Tantien' or navel point, for what of a better term, is one used whilst in meditative training under an adept, so what Sant Isher Singh is saying is not surprising.

There are 3 such Dan Tantien points, one at around 5 fingers below the navel, another between the heart/solar plexus and the third between the eyes...I'm sure Sant Ji will progress individuals up towards these as they become more adept at the 'nabhi' centre...

...in short though, one can easily feel the nabhi, if my understanding is correct (i.e. nabhi = dan tantien) through even the most elementary of breathing meditiations...

Nabhi, (punjabi, I believe) is a term often used by Yogi Bhajan and 3HO type Kundalini Practitioners for the 'Navel' centre.

Without getting involved with the while 3HO side of things, from my experiences with more far eastern types of meditative activities and martial practices, the 'Dan Tantien' or navel point, for what of a better term, is one used whilst in meditative training under an adept, so what Sant Isher Singh is saying is not surprising.

There are 3 such Dan Tantien points, one at around 5 fingers below the navel, another between the heart/solar plexus and the third between the eyes...I'm sure Sant Ji will progress individuals up towards these as they become more adept at the 'nabhi' centre...

...in short though, one can easily feel the nabhi, if my understanding is correct (i.e. nabhi = dan tantien) through even the most elementary of breathing meditiations...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

Sant Ji also said, the first point is usually the heart, then the navel, and then the trikuti or third eye.. I m not sure of one thing tho, whether this is supposed to go in any sequence, Or can the person start off with any point?

Khandaydhaar, If you concentrate at the trikuti, you will usually see a lot of light flashes, and hear various sounds. Kundalini means some type of serpent energy... and some snake is asscoiated with it. The base chakar is like 5 fingers below from the navel as Niranjana said.

Sant Ji also said, the first point is usually the heart, then the navel, and then the trikuti or third eye.. I m not sure of one thing tho, whether this is supposed to go in any sequence, Or can the person start off with any point?

khalsa veer ji,

could you tell me which audio diwan you got that information from...which sakhi is it???

I ll listen to it tonight... :D

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Its in Sant Baba Isher Singh - Shri Guru Tegh Bahadar Ji Di Sakhi Diwan

Its a 76 min tape., If you want to directly listen to this part.. then you can forward it to 32 minutes.

Just listened to it again.. its first reciting with tongue, then there is simran at the Kanth chakra, the throat chakra , then the heart chakra , just a little above the heart... and after that at the nabhi.. this is where every pore of the body recites waheguru. After this is the trikuti chakra

Listen to it and then we can discuss

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Its in Sant Baba Isher Singh - Shri Guru Tegh Bahadar Ji Di Sakhi Diwan

Its a 76 min tape., If you want to directly listen to this part.. then you can forward it to 32 minutes.

Just listened to it again.. its first reciting with tongue, then there is simran at the Kanth chakra, the throat chakra , then the heart chakra , just a little above the heart... and after that at the nabhi.. this is where every pore of the body recites waheguru. After this is the trikuti chakra

Listen to it and then we can discuss

Khalsa Sahib & N30,

Any chance you could forward this info (audio) to me as well or give me the links for it? Would be grateful...

Yours,

Niranjana