waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fatehhh

sangat ji..has n e one hear this sakhi about guru gobind singh ji..that ones he was invited on lunch by a guy..but guru ji refused his invitation..cuz he wasn't amrithdari..so he went to punj pyare and pleased for amrit..and when he became amritdhari..guru ji eat from his hands??? seems weird cuz one of my friends didn't hear this sakhi..and others have..

:? :? :? :? :? :?

waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fatehhh

sangat ji..with the rehatnama of bhai dya singh ji..so that means that sikhs are not allowed to eat food from non sikh or mona..well i think that langar should be made by amritdhari sikhs..cuz when people make langar..they talk nonsense..i have heard by my own ears..and langar suppose to made with listening to bani or reading bani..isn't it ?

Rehatnamas, hukumnama were changing with the time if you read about them. If we go by rehatnama then Bhai Nand Lal ji, Bhai chupa Singh ji and other singhs of Gurus times have few points contradictiong each others views. We need to learn our history and about sikhism from the objective point of view. These days we are so easy to brainwash by these articles where writer has given subjective views and tried to mold the meaning of Rehatnamas and Hukumnamas.

The main problem is our youth don't want to learn the language which their Guru speaks but they want his words to be translated in english or whatever laugage they find themselves familiar with. We all need to first learn languages and then read what was given to us. Don't just start believing articles/sakhis such as these where writer can mold the meaning of sentences.

Now sakhis such as the one you have mentioned should not be taken seriously. We should always treat Guru Granth Sahib as our Guru and that was the ukum of Guru ji. Guru Granth Sahib is not book as western sikhs are being taught. Its ocean of knowledge if you want to gain one.

Khalsa was further forbidden from:

1. Worshiping other gods and goddesses.

2. Treating the 10 Gurus differently.

3. Hurting feelings of people of other religions.

4. Deforming human body- like piercing ears, noses etc.

5. Taking all types of intoxicants like wines, drugs, cocaine, cigarettes, beetles etc.

6. Dyeing of hairs.

7. Making relations with:

I: Who kill their new-born and young daughters.

II: Who smoke and use tobacco.

III: Who cut their hairs and do not follow teachings of the Guru.

IV: Who because of their ego, selfishness, ignorance, jealousy, hate had enmity with the kind and blissful Gurus. (Off-shoots of Gurus families like Ram Rai and Dhir Mal who went astray).

III: **Who cut their hairs and do not follow teachings of the Guru.**

this line in the rehatnama..what u have to say about this ?

the sakhi i wrote..m not asking what guru granth sahib ji saying..what i m asking is..do sangat think that guru ji would be this strict by not eating food with non sikh hands..

And this is the reason I've posted that discussion where it shows the true message of langar from Gurus side.

Khalsa was further forbidden from:

1. Worshiping other gods and goddesses.

2. Treating the 10 Gurus differently.

3. Hurting feelings of people of other religions.

4. Deforming human body- like piercing ears, noses etc.

5. Taking all types of intoxicants like wines, drugs, cocaine, cigarettes, beetles etc.

6. Dyeing of hairs.

7. Making relations with:

I: Who kill their new-born and young daughters.

II: Who smoke and use tobacco.

III: Who cut their hairs and do not follow teachings of the Guru.

IV: Who because of their ego, selfishness, ignorance, jealousy, hate had enmity with the kind and blissful Gurus. (Off-shoots of Gurus families like Ram Rai and Dhir Mal who went astray).

III: **Who cut their hairs and do not follow teachings of the Guru.**

this line in the rehatnama..what u have to say about this ?

Like I've said before you should not believe what you read not even on this site. Our site and other sikh sites are wake up call for sikhs to learn and understand their religion from the proper sources. This is the reason we don't brainwash people. We don't preach them sikhism from our side. We let them discuss and find out by themselves. Also, you are again being subjective. Have you looked for all the references to match those lines/points? I just posted one site and you are believing it blindly like Guru ji have said it? This is what we need to eradicate from our brain and try to learn.