Ever Been Ragged ??

Ideal Singh

Uhmm... I have... funny thing is that I didnt know!

During my 2nd(12th) year I was to attend a christmas party with my classmates. I din turn up... all of em told me to pay some money I said no and kept on saying noo! Anyways this girl told the teacher and after some days she came over to me and told me if i wouldnt give the money she would beat me up- she showed me her fist while sayin so- haha!! just imagine!! eventually i gave her the money as the teacher told me to! lol anyways... a lot danish ppl are so prejudice and a bunch of racists!!! And theres a lot more I experienced with that dear class of mine... :D:D

Uhmm... I have... funny thing is that I didnt know!

During my 2nd(12th) year I was to attend a christmas party with my classmates. I din turn up... all of em told me to pay some money I said no and kept on saying noo! Anyways this girl told the teacher and after some days she came over to me and told me if i wouldnt give the money she would beat me up- she showed me her fist while sayin so- haha!! just imagine!! eventually i gave her the money as the teacher told me to! lol anyways... a lot danish ppl are so prejudice and a bunch of racists!!! And theres a lot more I experienced with that dear class of mine... :D:D

You should have showed her your fist as well, then u should have showed her how it works by giving her a black eye :twisted: . Not to say that i'm a violent person, just makes me mad to hear things of such nature.

Vaheguroooooooooooooooooooooooooo

um..back in high school, being the only sikh in a school of 3,000 predominently white kids (99%) wasn't the easiest thing, but most of em were cool..but yeah i've experienced my fair share of being "ragged" on but rarely in school, usually get this shit at places like the mall (not that it happens very often, i'm kind of a big guy, so most people don't say anything).

• 2 weeks later...