Vahiguroo ji ka khalsa

Vahiguroo ji ki fateh

Hey people. I would really like to learn to understand path but don't know where to start. I can read panjabi but I feel that its not right to read path and pronounce it all wrong, so i wanna learn pronouciation properly.

It's really odd cos I have such i love for Sikhi yet i can't do path! I want to learn so much thats its sometimes overwelming (at the same time I'm a lazy git as well).

Does any1 have any tips on where i should start? My parents are helping me but I just wanna make sure i'm learnig correctly.

I hope i don't sound selfish in this message as it isn't this isn't the first time i have asked for help on a matter concerning Sikhi.

Forgive me if I've said anything out of hand.

Vahiguroo ji ka khalsa

Vahiguroo ji ki fateh

i have this great audio nitnem recitation by m s cheema at bani camp 2002, its slow and very easy to follow if ur just learning paat

if anyone wants it ill send it over msn, steel_bangle@hotmail.com :D

Not really, I am not from there, just been there a few times, and yes I am sure must have seen you around. Its not hard to miss this hideous face :D. If you can't make it to the kings one, then I am sure that park avenue gurdwara must have a class going on, if not then I know martindale rd gurdwara Hounslow definitely has one. I think 6 pm on sundays there is a youth evening at Sheppards bush gurdwara and I am sure they will be able to give you some info. I hope you find a class.

Once a month in Romford there is a sikhi class taken by M.S.Cheema:D, very interesting and educative. Pm Harpreet for more info!

Below are a couple of talks they done earlier, just right click and save target to download the file.

http://socs.qmsu.org/sikh/audio/cheemaUncl...04-02-2004).mp3

http://socs.qmsu.org/sikh/audio/cheemaUncl...heemaUncle).mp3

Enjoy!

wjkk wjkf

'fateh jee

A great way to do santhia is to follow the current sehj paath by AMRIT BANI RADIO.

Theyve started a sehj paath for the 400th Aniversary of GGS pehla Parkash, where Giani Swaran Singh reads a line and then the sangat reads same line again. Its done at a slow pace so u can follow quite easily

The paath is repeated three times daily at (8-9am or 9-10am NOT SURE!!!), 4-5pm and 9-10pm- thats British time. (would be grateful if some1 can confirm that)

For all non UK ppl u can go to their website @ www.amritbani.com and listen live and use sikhitothemax or sikhnet to follow the Gurbani.

Sorry if some1 has already posted about this.