Ouijja Boards and Black Magic

SSA

is it possible 2 contact ghosts through the ouijja board?

and does black magic exist

Mod's note: Orchid ji, can you please type in normal letter in subject of your message but NOT CAPS LOCK. This is against our site policies. I have been edited your subject and change it to normal letters. But now i m tired of it. Please sort it out asap!!!

Well, black magic does exist in this world and person who does simran with true intention cannot be affected but it's hard to get to that level. Gurbani has cure for everything if we meditate with true intention but usually devil cannot let us do it. You know in UK Ajmeri Baba, Peer Sahib and Pundit Maharaj? You won't believe that major cash flow of their income comes from Punjabi population of Punjab.

Also, visit this site... http://www.chamundaswamiji.com/about_swamiji.html

You know in UK Ajmeri Baba, Peer Sahib and Pundit Maharaj? You won't believe that major cash flow of their income comes from Punjabi population of Punjab.

LOL, Well Duh...Punjabi Population's beliefs are still deeply dominated by old mythology and crap. Plus, Ajmeri Baba, Peer Sahib, Pandit Maharaj only advertise in every single desi related media and newspaper that exists. Its funny, if you call any of these so called problem solvers, they ask for your credit card number first. LOL ..Its all just a money-making business.

I personally don't believe black magic exists, its just our thinking - and perhaps coincidence and things out-of-the-natural. Like, how are you going to kill a person ...or hope for their death by putting ashes in their car?? LOL!

Guest Javanmard

Well they are problem solvers and it is only normal that they charge as any consultant would. The problem isn't them or the existence or non-existence of black magic which I will not discuss.The real problem is people who pay them and this has nothing to do with beliefs or myths: in Europe there is an enormous amount of people who consult such people.

after doing vichar with some people i've come to believe that all of these things... black magic and astrology ... they have some merit,

But like everything else... they are the dust-sweepers and water-carriers in the house of Guru Nanak.

Why would we try to use these stupid tricks

"thin ko kiaa updaeseeai jin Guru Nanak deo"

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

VaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaaVaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!

But like everything else... they are the dust-sweepers and water-carriers in the house of Guru Nanak.

You smashed it man :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Btw Welcome to the Forum Ji :D

Dhan Dhan Guroo Nanak Sahib Nirankar

Ek Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Nirankar