You can't escape my wrath!!!!

jsb

haaaaaaanji...gurfateh

I guess i've stayed away long enough..... hahaha i wonder how many really remember me, but Sumeeet Kaur Bhanji has persuaded me to give this thing another shot...... and cuz i trust her as my sister, here i am! hahah and y'all thought you could get rid of my wierdness!!

tsk tsk!

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Thanks veerji and welcome back, nice to have my Canadian little brother with me :) Perhaps you're younger in age, but god knows how you became that tall :shock:

Oye Rupy Kaur, Chup kar.... Canadianz rock buddy....

jus chek this out www.iampunjabi.com... a canadian production...

And ....

JSB Bruva.... goood to see u back..... missed u lots mate... hope life's been treating you good..... hopefully get to chat to u soon...

~Cj~

rupy rupy rupy.. such HYPOCRISY, i don't know where to begin with you, tarnishing this board with your hypocrisy :P hahahah

i recall making fun of your americanness way bcak when, and you told the admin at that time that i made fun of you, and got me a warning:P tsk tsk

oye what u mean by that eh????just cuz i'm canadian doesn't mean i have to live there, i can live wherever i want.....blah...i told u...hahahahah...hehehehehehe...lol...jk...heheheh...didn't mean it in a mean way.....sorry.....ahhhhhhhhh don't hurt me!!!!