Sant baba baljinder Singh rarasahib at scar gurdwara,toronto

Here are some of the pictures of divan happened at scarbrough gurdwara tonight: It was amazing divan... sant ji was talkin about how every sikh should resist to people who chop guroo maharaj ang little bit inclined with the sakhi of guroo arjan dev ji.. how bhai gurdas caught the kavi red-handed when he was using kavita and addin nanak at the end.

Anyways enjoy the pictures:

kaam veer ji... unfortunately i lack resources.. i do have micro-casette recorder.. i ll take it with me today but i cant gaurantee the quality of the audio divan... since its micro-caseete recorder ... might not be the best one.. but i ll take with me today... for people who live in toronto.. they are doin divans in mayfield gurdwara on airport rd and mayfield.. starts at 7.40 pm sharp.. they are here until 21 may which is this friday... atleast try makin it to one or two divan... its defo worth it... when they start the kirtan .. he seriously reminds of vadiya mahapursh - sant maharaj ji rara sahib doing kirtan :cry:

They do amazing divans... vahiguroo vahiguroo... panth needs more gems like him .. :D :D :D

I went tonight. I got the divan recorded. But as i was suspecting despite of having micro-caseete recorder the divan quality wouldnt come clear. When sant ji is doing kirtan you can hear it properly but when it comes to katha..... cant understand a word...

I ll record it anyhow see what sangat makes out of it. But divan was wicked.

Sant ji did dharna at starting:

Bandan Daie Sukh Paiye ji, kar kirpa nei hor nama

I got few more pictures of today's divan: