Present day sant of Rara Sahib

Actually on atammarg.org they dont really show a lineage like sant baba mann singh does in his site..

Atammarg just talks about two mahapursh... they do not claim sant baba waryam singh ji as next sucesscor after sant maharaj ji... everyone knows sant baba waryam singh ji moved ratwara sahib so automatically they are not linked with rara sahib sampardha anyhow...

Although its bit fishy to see lineage on santbabamannsingh.com... again his chelas might be little too overwhelmed and so they created a tree...

Also on bhorasahib.com. I just noticed at the end sant baba teja singh name is cut off. The lineage stops vaadie maharaj and chootaie maharaj. I dont know if this is a mistake done honestly or not...

On Jargsahib.. I wouldnt comment.. .. dont know much about the internal stuff happened after sant maharaj went sachkhand.

I accept Baba Teja Singh Ji is head of Rara Sahib, but my site is dedicated to Sant Maharaji not Rara Sahib or Rara sahib Samparda so i eneded it with maharaj ji. this was done for no other reason, and bu not includong it how does that make baba teja singh not head?. baba teja Singh Ji is a puran Mahapurakh no doubt about it, but you cant critise other sites because all people have their own views. sant maharaj Ji spent all their life teaching respect for saints so challenging anyone is against the message of saints, and it is this attitude of my sant is bigger than your sant, which is lowering the esteem in which saints are held. All these sites respect Sant maharaj Ji so leave it at that if you dont like it dont visit them, but challenging people is against the very principles sant maharaj ji set out

Lads you've got it wrong. Anyone who is shish of a samprda gurdev will have a parampra with themselves at the bottom, that's what a pramapra is. It's only unless they claim themselves to be the Mahant of Rara Sahib institution that a problem arises. For example, there are lots of shish of Baba Dalel Singh ji, all of whom will have a parampra with themselves at the end of it.

Thanks jtSingh for clearing that up.

It makes sense since we can see MANY deras which originate from famous Mahapurkh such as Sant Karam Singh Hoti Mardan wale, whose present day mahapursh are Sant Baba Roshan Singh jee as well as Sant Ishar Singh jee who incadently are a part of the same tree.

I know that this mite be touching a senstive topic which has been disscussed in other threads, but could this be the same sort of thing in the Damdami Taksal where there is the present Jathedar Sant Baba Thakur singh as well as Sant Mohan singh jee at Bindra kala who both could be carrying on from Sant Gurbachan Singh??

Sant Isher Singh used to do a dharna while doing keertan: 'Ik peer de mareed lakha peer bangei'

Sants always remember God and they help other people to remember God. A teacher with brahm gian can have more than one student that obtains full blessings and obtains brahm gian. Most of the singhs staying with Sant Isher Singh were uchee avasta vale gursikhs.

Yes, within any upsamprda there will be a multitude of parampras all going back to a common source. Obviously the number of parampras depends on the number of shish each Mahapurush has, and how many subsequent shish they had! As you point out, the Hoti Mardan upsamprda has many illustrious names among it including Baba Ishar Singh ji, Baba Dalel Singh ji, Baba Roshan Singh ji, etc.

Problems have arisen when it comes to contesting candidates for the chosen Mahant of an institution after the subsequent mahasamdhi of the previous mahant. A few famous institutions I can think of have pushed out the one who was given dastar-bandi to take over in favour of someone else.

I guess you guys right.

Mahapurkh's have many students. There is nothing wrong with student linking the name with his teacher or his sampardha. The main problem as jtsingh pointed out where they qualify themselves head/seevadar of institutions which in this case(post) no one did.

For example- Sant baba karam singh hoti mardhan had 100 students in his dharamsala. Its been known that all 100 of them were bhramgyanis (ref- Nuo Ratan).

In rara sahib also dastar-bandi tradition or kafni tradition has been going on.

As far I know, when vaadiya maharaj went in sachkhand. They had some minor internal problems but that was solved in gurmat way.

Its not a big deal guys.. get over it.. you guys are making an issue of nothing!