Seeking solutions to this problem from Shaka Nyroi

Harmless

Dear Shaka, I have read some of your posts and understand that you are learned person in particular of the world's major faiths. I seek your wisdon in in relation to Islamic religious bigotry and their belief that Sikh girls must be converted! Here is a link to Islamic discussion on how to convert Sikh people in particular Sikh girls.

http://64.4.26.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN...6amp%3bt%3d8764

I am sure you can destroy their argument with your knowledge of the different Muslim sects and Sikhi.

With regards

H.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Javanmard

Give me the link and I'll do my best.

It is one thing to drive an ennemy away it is another to have protection walls. BEcause there is no religious culture anymore among SIkhs most young SIkhs have no idea of SIkhi and this equates to a city having no walls. We need to educate the youth in traditional SIkhi (puratan or sanatan) because it is a complete system.

• 1 month later...

Give me the link and I'll do my best.

It is one thing to drive an ennemy away it is another to have protection walls. BEcause there is no religious culture anymore among SIkhs most young SIkhs have no idea of SIkhi and this equates to a city having no walls. We need to educate the youth in traditional SIkhi (puratan or sanatan) because it is a complete system.

Sorry for taking this long... I have been engaged in off online matters.. the link is dead..I can't seem to retrieve it....koee gal nai, sooraj utte thukan naal, suraj diya kirana te koee asar nai painda!