About The Essene Church of Christ

kabbadi_singh

About The Essene Church of Christ

Brother Nazariah

Our Teachings

We use ancient Essene books which include many teachings of the Essene Jesus that were removed from the common New Testament, including: reincarnation, vegetarianism, and the feminine aspect of God.

For More information Go to Articles on the Essenes , by Nazariah.

The following quotations are from Jesus in The Essene New Testament:

Jesus on reincarnation: "The soul is purified through many births and experiences."

Jesus on vegetarianism: "Ye shall not eat the flesh of any creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses."

Jesus on Father-Mother God: "Therefore shall the name of the Father God and Mother God be equally praised, for they are the great aspects of God, and the one is not without the other..."

Our Church

Essene Church of Christ was founded by Rev. Brother Nazariah. We hope to plant congregations of our church all over the world.

Based on texts from the Vatican library and the Royal Library of the Hapsburg’s and dated to the first century AD, it contains many references to fasting, vegetarianism and angels; all of which were altered or entirely removed from Christian teaching after the first Council of Nicaea in 325 AD. Convened by the Emperor Constantine the Council effectively hammered out what was to become the Holy Roman Law scriptures. In the process a lot of Christianity’s original spiritual essence was edited or removed entirely to serve the more earthly agendas of the emergent Holy Roman Empire.

And it was by the bed of a stream; many sick fasted and prayed with God's angels for seven days and seven nights. And great was their reward, because they followed Jesus words. And with the passing of the seventh day, all their pains left them. And when the sun rose over the earth's rim they saw Jesus coming towards them from the mountain, with the brightness of the rising sun about his head.

“Peace be with you.â€

And they said no word at all, but only cast themselves down before him, and touched the hem of his garment in token of their healing.

“Give thanks not to me, but to your Earthly Mother, who sent you her healing angels. Go, and sin no more, that you may never again see disease. And let the healing angels become your guardians.â€

But they answered him: “Whither should we go, Master, for with you are the words of eternal life? Tell us, what are the sins which we must shun, that we may nevermore see disease?â€

Jesus answered: “Be it so according to your faith,†and he sat down among them, saying:

“It was said to them of old time, 'Honour thy Heavenly Father and thy Earthly Mother, and do their commandments, that thy days may be long upon the earth.' And next afterward was given this commandment, 'Thou shalt not kill,' for life is given to all by God, and that which God has given, let not man take away. For I tell you truly, from one Mother proceeds all that lives upon the earth. Therefore, he who kills, kills his brother. And from him will the Earthly Mother turn away, and will pluck from him her quickening breasts. And he will be shunned by her angels, and Satan will have his dwelling in his body. And the flesh of slain beasts in his body will become his own tomb. For I tell you truly, he who kills, kills himself, and whoso eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats of the body of death. For in his blood every drop of their blood turns to poison; in his breath their breath to stink; in his flesh their flesh to boils; in his bones their bones to chalk; in his bowels their bowels to decay; in his eyes their eyes to scales; in his ears their ears to waxy issue. And their death will become his death. For only in the service of your Heavenly Father are your debts of seven years forgiven in seven clays. But Satan forgives you nothing and you must pay him for all. 'Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot; burning for burning, wound for wound; life for life, death for death.' For the wages of sin is death. Kill not; neither eat the flesh of your innocent prey, lest you become the slaves of Satan. For that is the path of sufferings, and it leads unto death. But do the will of God, that his angels may serve you on the way of life. Obey, therefore, the words of God: 'Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is breath of life, I give every green herb for meat. Also the milk of every thing that moveth and liveth upon earth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given unto them, so I give their milk unto you. But flesh, and the blood which quickens it, shall ye not eat. And, surely, your spurting blood will I require, your blood wherein is your soul; I will require all slain beasts, and the souls of all slain men. For I the Lord thy God am a God strong and jealous, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength: this is the first and greatest commandment.' And the second is like unto it: 'Love thy neighbour as thyself' There is none other commandment greater than these.â€

And after these words they all remained silent, save one, who called out: “What am I to do, Master, if I see a wild beast rend my brother in the forest? Shall I let my brother perish, or kill the wild beast? Shall not I thus transgress the law?â€

And Jesus answered: “It was said to them of old time: ‘All beasts that move upon the earth, all the fish of the sea, and all the fowl of the air are given into thy power.’ I tell you truly, of all creatures living upon the earth, God created only man after his image. Wherefore beasts are for man, and not man for beasts. You do not, therefore, transgress the law if you kill the wild beast to save your brother's life. For I tell you truly, man is more than the beast. But he who kills the beast without a cause, though the beast attack him not, through lust for slaughter, or for its flesh, or for its hide, or yet for its tusks, evil is the deed which he does, for he is turned into a wild beast himself. Wherefore is his end also as the end of the wild beasts.â€

Then another said: “Moses, the greatest in Israel, suffered our forefathers to eat the flesh of clean beasts, and forbade only the flesh of unclean beasts. Why, therefore, do you forbid us the flesh of all beasts? Which law comes from God? That of Moses, or your law?â€

And Jesus answered: “God gave, by Moses, ten commandments to your forefathers. 'These commandments are hard,' said your forefathers, and they could not keep them. When Moses saw this, he had compassion on his people, and would not that they perish. And then he gave them ten times ten commandments. For he whose feet are strong as the mountain of Zion, needs no crutches; but he whose limbs do shake, gets further having crutches, than without them. And Moses said to the Lord: 'My heart is filled with sorrow, for my people will be lost. For they are without knowledge, and are not able to understand thy commandments. They are as little children who cannot yet understand their father's words. Suffer, Lord, that I give them other laws, that they may not perish. if they may not be with thee, Lord, let them not be against thee; that they may sustain themselves, and when the time has come, and they are ripe for thy words, reveal to hem thy laws.' For that did Moses break the two tablets of stone whereon were written the ten commandments, and he gave them ten times ten in their stead. And of these ten times ten the Scribes and Pharisees have made a hundred times ten commandments. And they have laid unbearable burdens on your shoulders, that they themselves do not carry. For the more nigh are the commandments to God, the less do we need; and the farther they are from God, then the more do we need. Wherefore are the laws of the Pharisees and Scribes innumerable; the laws of the Son of Man seven; of the angels three; and of God one.

“Therefore, I teach you only those laws which you can understand, that you may become men, and follow the seven laws of the Son of Man. Then will the unknown angels of the Heavenly Father also reveal their laws to you, that God's holy spirit may descend upon you, and lead you to his law.â€

And all were astonished at his wisdom, and asked him: “Continue, Master, and teach us all the laws which we can receive.â€

And Jesus continued: “God commanded your forefathers: 'Thou shalt not kill.' But their heart was hardened and they killed. Then Moses desired that at least they should not kill men, and he suffered them to kill beasts. And then the heart of your forefathers was hardened yet more, and they killed men and beasts likewise. But I do say to you: Kill neither men, nor beasts, nor yet the food which goes into your mouth. For if you eat living food, the same will quicken you, but if you kill your food, the dead food will kill you also. For life comes only from life, and from death comes always death. For everything which kills your foods, kills your bodies also. And everything which kills your bodies kills your souls also. And your bodies become what your foods are, even as your spirits, likewise, become what your thoughts are. Therefore, eat not anything which fire, or frost, or water has destroyed. For burned, frozen and rotted foods will burn, freeze and rot your body also (1). Be not like the foolish husbandman who sowed in his ground cooked, and frozen, and rotten seeds. And the autumn came, and his fields bore nothing. And great was his distress. But be like that husbandman who sowed in his field living seed, and whose field bore living ears of wheat, paying a hundredfold for the seeds which he planted. For I tell you truly, live only by the fire of life, and prepare not your foods with the fire of death, which kills your foods, your bodies and your souls also.â€

“Master, where is the fire of life?†asked some of them.

“In you, in your blood, and in your bodies.â€

“And the fire of death?†asked others.

“It is the fire which blazes outside your body, which is hotter than your blood. With that fire of death you cook your foods in your homes and in your fields. I tell you truly, it is the same fire which destroys your foods and your bodies, even as the fire of malice, which ravages your thoughts, ravages your spirits. For your body is that which you eat, and your spirit is that which you think. Eat nothing, therefore, which a stronger fire than the fire of life has killed. Wherefore, prepare and eat all fruits of trees, and all grasses of the fields, and all milk of beasts good for eating. For all these are fed and ripened by the fire of life; all are the gift of the angels of our Earthly Mother. But eat nothing to which only the fire of death gives savor, for such is of Satan.â€

“So eat always from the table of God: the fruits of the trees, the grain and grasses of the field, the milk of beasts, and the honey of bees. For everything beyond these is of Satan, and leads by the way of sins and of diseases unto death. But the foods which you eat from the abundant table of God give strength and youth to your body, and you will never see diseases For the table of God fed Methuselah of old, and I tell you truly, if you live even as he lived, then will the God of the living give you also long life upon the earth as was his.

“For I tell you truly, the God of the living is richer than all the rich of the earth, and his abundant table is richer than the richest table of feasting of all the rich upon the earth. Eat; therefore, all your life at the table of our Earthly Mother, and you will never see want. And when you eat at her table, eat all things even as they are found on the table of the Earthly Mother. Cook not, neither mix all things one with another, lest your bowels become as steaming bogs (2). For I tell you truly, this is abominable in the eyes of the Lord.

“Take heed, therefore, and defile not with all kinds of abominations the temple of your bodies. Be content with two or three sorts of food, which you will find always upon the table of our Earthly Mother. And desire not to devour all things which you see around you. For I tell you truly, if you mix together all sorts of food in your body, then the peace of your body will cease, and endless war will rage in you. And it will be blotted out even as homes and kingdoms divided against themselves work their own destruction. For your God is the God of peace, and does never help division. Arouse not, therefore, against you the wrath of God, lest he drive you from his table, and lest you be compelled to go to the table of Satan, where the fire of sins, diseases, and death will corrupt your body

TODAY, THERE IS MUCH EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE WISDOM OF THE VEGETARIAN TEACHINGS OF JESUS.

Consider the following scientific facts:

Each year in the United States alone, over one hundred million cows, pigs and sheep are killed in slaughterhouses. An additional four billion birds (chickens and turkeys) are slaughtered annually. THE ABOVE STATISTICS REPRESENT A LINE OF DEAD ANIMALS STRETCHING OVER 750,000 MILES -- A LINE FAR LONGER THAN THE DISTANCE TO THE MOON AND BACK!

It is more efficient to eat low on the food chain; when we cycle grain through animals we waste most of the protein and other food values. The population of the United States is: 243,000,000. The number of human beings who could be fed by the grain and soybeans eaten by U.S. livestock is: 1,300,000,000.

The number of people in the world who will STARVE TO DEATH THIS YEAR: 60 MILLION. The number of people who could be adequately fed by the grain saved if Americans reduced their meat intake by 10% is: 60 MILLION.

Only 20% of the corn grown in the United States is eaten by humans. 80% of the corn grown in the United States is eaten by livestock.

Only 5% of the oats grown in the United States is eaten by humans. 95% of the oats grown in the United States is eaten by livestock.

THE PERCENTAGE OF PROTEIN WASTED BY CYCLING GRAIN THROUGH LIVESTOCK IS: 90%

THE PERCENTAGE OF CARBOHYDRATE WASTED BY CYCLING GRAIN THROUGH LIVESTOCK IS: 99%

The percentage of dietary fiber WASTED by cycling grain through livestock is: 100%

HOW FREQUENTLY A CHILD DIES OF STARVATION: EVERY TWO SECONDS.

Number of children who starve to death EVERY DAY: 40,000

The length of time the world's petroleum reserves would last if all human beings ate a meat-centered diet: 13 YEARS. The length of time the world's petroleum reserves would last if all human beings ate a vegetarian diet: 260 YEARS.

40 pounds of soybeans are produced by the same amount of fossil fuel needed to produce 1 pound of feedlot beef.

The percentage of energy return (as food energy per fossil energy expended to produce it) of the most energy efficient factory farming of meat is: 34.5%. The percentage of energy return (as food energy per fossil energy expended to produce it) of the least energy efficient Plant food is: 328%

Principal reason for U.S. military intervention in Persian Gulf: Dependence on foreign oil.

The percentage of raw materials consumed in the U.S. for all purposes presently consumed to produce the current meat centered diet is: 33%. The percentage of raw materials consumed in the U.S. for all purposes needed to produce a fully vegetarian diet would be only 2%.

The number acres of U.S. forest which have been cleared to create cropland to produce a meat-centered diet: 260 MILLION ACRES. Amount of trees spared per year by each individual who switches to a pure vegetarian diet: 1 ACRE.

Historic cause of the demise of many great civilizations: Topsoil depletion. The percentage of U.S. topsoil already lost: 75%. The percentage of U.S. cropland lost each year to soil erosion: 4 million acres, the size of Connecticut! THE PERCENTAGE OF U.S. TOPSOIL LOSS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH LIVESTOCK RAISING: 85%

OVER 50% OF ALL WATER USED FOR ALL PURPOSES IN THE UNITED STATES IS USED FOR LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION.

The water needed to produce 1 pound of wheat is: 25 gallons. The water needed to produce 1 pound of meat is: 2,500 gallons.

The cost of common hamburger meat if the water used by the meat industry was not subsidized by U.S. taxpayers: $35 per pound.

The cost per pound of protein from beefsteak if U.S. taxpayers ceased subsidizing the meat industry's use of water: $89

The current cost per pound of protein from wheat: $1.50. The current cost per pound of protein from beefsteak: $15.40

IT TAKES A HUNDRED TIMES MORE WATER TO PRODUCE MEAT PROTEIN THAN VEGETARIAN PROTEIN. One chicken slaughterhouse can use 100 million gallons of water -- enough to serve a community of 25,000 persons -- in a single day.

The number of medical schools in the U.S. is: 125. The number of medical schools with a required course in nutrition is: 30. The training in nutrition received during 4 years of medical school by the average U.S. physician is: 2.5 hours!

The most common cause of death in the U.S. is: Heart attack. The risk of death from heart attack by average American man: 50%. The risk of death from heart attack by average American vegetarian man: 15%. The risk of death from heart attack by average "pure vegetarian" man ("vegan" -- no dairy, meat or eggs) is: 4%.

Increased risk of breast cancer for women with heavy meat diet compared to vegetarian women: 400%

Men with heavy meat diet are 360% more likely to die of prostate cancer than vegetarian men.

The average measurable bone loss of female meat-eaters at age 65: 35%. The average measurable bone loss of female vegetarians at age 65: 18%.

THE DISEASES WHICH ARE COMMONLY PREVENTED, CONSISTENTLY IMPROVED, AND SOMETIMES CURED BY A LOW-FAT VEGETARIAN DIET INCLUDE: Strokes, Kidney stones, Prostate cancer, Cervical cancer, Diabetes, Peptic ulcers, Hiatal hernias, Gallstones, Irritable colon syndrome, Heart disease, Breast cancer, Pancreatic cancer, Stomach cancer, Hypoglycemia. Constipation, Osteoporosis, Diverticulosis, Hypertension, Salmonellosis, Colon cancer, Ovarian cancer, Endometrial cancer, Kidney disease, Hemorrhoids, Obesity, Asthma and Trichinosis.

The breast milk of meat-eating mothers has 3,500% more pesticide contamination than the breast milk of vegetarian mothers.

Less than 1 out of every quarter million slaughtered animals is tested for toxic chemical residues.

Percentage of male college students sterile in l950: 0.5%. Percentage of male college students sterile in 1978: 25% Sperm count of average American male compared to 30 years ago: Down 30%. THE PRINCIPLE REASON FOR SPERM COUNT REDUCTION AND STERILITY IN U.S. MALES IS DIETARY INTAKE OF CHLORINATED HYDROCARBON PESTICIDES. 94% of chlorinated hydrocarbon pesticide residues in the American diet comes from meat and other animal products.

It has been estimated that, due to the high level of uric acid in meat, the kidneys of a meat-eater must do ten times the work than the kidneys of a vegetarian.

RESEARCH HAS INDICATED THAT EATING MEAT CAN REDUCE CREATIVE BRAIN ACTIVITY! High amounts of tryptophane in the blood -- a result of meat consumption -- reduces the level of serotonin; and serotonin plays an important role in creative brain activity. This may be why so many of the creative geniuses of humanity have been vegetarians, including: Jesus, Buddha, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Leonardo DaVinci, Plato, Socrates, Pythagoras, Emerson, Tolstoy, Gandhi, Thoreau, Voltaire. Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison, and so many others.

George Bernard Shaw said: "Animals are my friends ... and I don't eat my friends."

Albert Schweitzer said: "We need a boundless ethics which will include the animals also."

Leo Tolstoy said: "Vegetarianism serves as the criterion by which we know that the pursuit of moral perfection on the part of humanity is genuine and sincere."

Mahatma Gandhi said "I hold that flesh food is unsuited to our species."

Leonardo Da Vinci said: "I have from an early age abstained from meat, and the time will come when men will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men."

NOTE: BECAUSE SO MANY PLANTS MUST BE EATEN BY LIVESTOCK, VEGETARIANS ARE EVEN RESPONSIBLE FOR LESS DEATH OF PLANTS THAN MEAT-EATERS!

Yes, the vegetarian teachings of Jesus Christ have always made sense and, in light of all the scientific facts listed above, THE VEGETARIAN TEACHINGS OF JESUS MAKE MORE SENSE TODAY THAN EVER!

Shaya nyorai wrote: (Jesus ate meat during the last supper and that's the truth: all the rest is just New Age bs!!!)

This is not true. Read on:

The Love Supper of Jesus The Day Before

The Pagan Passover Ritual Of The Jews

And it came to pass, after Jesus had spake many other things unto his disciples and all things were revealed unto them, the Love Supper of Jesus had drawn near and was about to take place.

And the disciples gathered together. All clad in garments of pure white linen, neat and spotless, white linen being the symbol of righteousness among the elect saints and prophets of God.

Jesus was also dressed in his own pure white robe without seam and spotless.... And Jesus said unto them, "I rejoice greatly to share this Love Feast with ye before I go my way, for here today, is instituted the Memorial of my Oblation for the service and salvation of all. For great has been the redeeming quality of my stay on earth, much greater than any of thee know at this hour, for truly I tell ye many have been restored to the Eternal All, and many yet shall be. For the Son of Man came into the world to the being of every nature, in order to restore each to its original root; thus shall the deficiency be healed, and all things will become one again unto the All-Parent.

"For ye behold this day of the Jews, before the pagan Passover ritual, whereby they sacrifice the innocent creatures of God and eat the flesh of dead animals. Such ones are blind and see not the holy things of God, for truth is not in them. I tell ye truly, better for such ones never to have come into the world at all, lest they corrupt the saints of God!

"But behold the True Oblation, Yea, the PURE OBLATION set before thee this day! Such was the Memorial that Moses gave unto the sons of Israel out from the land of Egypt. But they proved to be sons of disobedience and transgressed my commandments and profaned the Pure Oblation and sacrificed to demons and lusted after much flesh and evil things. But my saints among them did go forth and kept my laws and proved holy to the Eternal All, who sees all and knoweth the hearts of men, good and evil.

The PURE OBLATION The Salvation Of The World

"But, Lo! One greater than Moses speaketh truths and is in thy midst. Behold, the unleavened bread and the juice of the fruit and also the oil and the herbs. But they ignorant of truth ask, where is the lamb that Moses commanded?" They who know not the True Father cannot know me, nor can they ever come to be near the Father, when they reject the Son, Whom the Father sent forth. Hypocrites! Offspring of vipers! Corrupters of the Holy Law given unto Moses!

"They imagine that slaying of beasts and birds and the eating of their flesh shall wash them clean, but I tell ye, if the pure waters of the Jordon wash not them clean, neither shall all the streams and seas of the earth maketh pure their evil souls! Yea, how much less so, the blood of the innocent creatures of God!

"See how they delight in the cries and agonies of the innocent, for they have rejected the Household of God for vain traditions of men and devils; their hearts are hard and lusts many. Mercy, they know not, the sword being their god and riches their king.

"But I say unto ye, if any man knoweth the law of God and raises a sword against the least of these my brothers and sisters, the innocent creatures of God, he shall himself die by the sword and see not life. For know ye, I come into the world in the form of every life. And mercy was shewed not, thus they who work evil unto the least of these my creatures, work evil against the Son and the Father and the Great Household of God.

"Did not Adam speak of me as the bread of life that cometh down from heaven to save the righteous seed? And did not Abel know the Pure Oblation and was put to death on account-for Satan entered into Cain and bloodshed was manifested in the earth, and man and beast crieth out to God and God heareth their cries. "But I did not recognize Cain's blood offering nor did God the evil of Satan but grieved over the evil of mankind that spread over the land even as the waters cover the sea basin.

"For truly, I say to you, for this end have I come into the world that may put away all blood offering and eating of flesh. But mankind are wicked and rejoice in their evils and change not, for strong is the power of the evil one and many follow.

"Therefore, tell ye the meek of the earth, that they may know truth: In the beginning, God gave to all the fruits of the trees, and the seeds, and the herbs. For food; yea, to every man and beast. But those who loved themselves, or their fellows, more than the True God, did corrupt their ways, and introduced every disease into their bodies, and filled the earth with lust and violence.

"And unto this day, men have changed not, and yea, the holy law did they indeed corrupt to suit their own evil ways. But I kept sending them prophets in their midst, to restore the law, but they added to their evil a hundred fold, by taking innocent blood upon themselves and their children, yet boasting in their false gods and idols, and sacrificing the innocents of the earth, both man and beast."

Shedding Of Innocent Blood Is Of No Value

Only Living A Righteous Life Brings Peace

And Jesus continued saying to them: "Therefore, I tell ye, not by shedding innocent blood, but by living a righteous life, shall ye find the true peace of God. For ye call me the Christ of God, and ye say well, for I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; in me is the Love of the Law and the Law of all Life. Walk ye, then, in the Way, and ye shall surely find the True God of Love and Mercy. Seek ye the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

"For I say unto ye, the world is slave unto the evil one and great pains do they bring upon themselves and all the innocents in their midst. Live ye then, in the Life, and ye shall see no death, for death has no power over the righteous, but only the wicked.

"Know ye that all things are Alive in God, and the Spirit of God filleth all things, for by the Spirit all things come to be.

"Keep ye therefore my commandments: Love thy God with all thy heart, and thy neighbor as thyself; for on these first two greater laws, do hang all the Holy Law and the Prophets.

"Yea, I tell ye, again, the sum of the law is this: Do not ye unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you. Thus, do ye unto others, as ye would that others should do unto you.

''For I tell ye truly, if every man liveth by these words. All suffering would cease, for suffer because of the evil of man. But you suffer because of yourselves.

"Blessed are they who do keep this law, for God is manifested in all creatures and all creatures live in God, and God is hid in them. Do unto all things then, that which ye would do unto God, for God sees all things and knows all things done unto every creature that liveth and giveth life."

And at the conclusion of the Love Supper, Jesus said unto his disciples: "Now is the Son of Man glorified among his twelve and God is glorified in him. And verily say unto you, they who receive you, receive me, and they who receive me, receive the Father-Mother who sent me.

"To you who follow me in the regeneration of the Elect, I appoint a kingdom as the same hath been appointed unto me, and ye who have been faithful unto the Truth shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

And one of the apostles asked Jesus: "Master of Righteousness. wilt thou at this time restore the kingdom unto Israel?"

And Jesus answered him: "My kingdom is not of this world, neither are all Israel, which are called Israel. For truly, I tell ye, that they in every nation who defile not themselves with cruelty, and who do righteousness, and love mercy, and reverence all the works of God, and who give assistance to all that are weak and oppressed, the same are the true Israel of God. Thus shall ye shepherd the nations of earth and her peoples in all manner of righteousness, for out of every nation and tongue, shall Israel come forth, Yea, the holy elect of God are the true Israel, even all those honoring my holy laws."

The Commandment of ALL LOVE

Humane Love A Requirement

And in the even, after the Love Supper was ended, Jesus remained with the twelve and continued to teach them Humility and Love. And Jesus said unto them: "This eve, an old Commandment I do give unto you, for though it be of old, it shall also be of new for all those who prove to be my True Disciples. It is that ye remember in thy Hearts, to Love one another and all the Creatures of God.

"For I tell ye, Humane Love is the Fulfilling of the Holy Law on Earth, in that Love is of God, and God is all Love. Whoso therefore loveth not each other or all the Creatures of God, knoweth not the hidden mysteries of God, for God reveals His Rest unto those who Love God and His creatures. Know now, ye are clean through the Word which I have spoken unto you. But know ye also that by these words shall all men know that ye are my Disciples-only if ye have Love one to another, and demonstrate Love and Mercy to all Creatures of God, yea, especially to those weak and oppressed and suffer wrong.

"For I say unto ye, the whole Earth is overfilled with dark places and deeds of cruelty, with great pain, disease and sorrow, by the selfishness and ignorance of man.

"Love ye, then, those who are in need of thy mercy and care, and God, Who sees all, shall Love ye in the same manner. For the Father-Mother God draws near to those who loveth His Creatures and watcheth over and careth for them, but God withdraws Himself from those who care or love not, men who worry only for their own needs and not for each other or the Innocent Creatures of God."

And Jesus said unto them again: "Love thy enemies, in that ye hate the evil they work only, but not the very Soul in ignorance, for if ye bless them that curse you, and give them light for their darkness, the Spirit of Love shall dwell within your Hearts, and abound unto all, and they will know ye are my True Disciples for the Love and Mercy that ye have shown to all. And once more I say unto you, Love ye one another and all the Creatures of God. and forgive ye one another where ye falleth short of Perfect Love, always striving for the Spirit of Love and Mercy."

Jesus Enters Into The Pure Oblation

With His Disciples

The Last Supper

And then Jesus entered into the Eucharistic Pure Oblation with his disciples.... And after giving thanks to God with prayer for the goodness of God in all things Jesus took the unleavened bread, and blessed it; and also the juice of the grape with water...

And chanting the Invocation of the Holy Name of the First Father, calling upon the thrice Holy Father-Mother in Heaven to send down the Holy Spirit and make the bread to be his body, even the Body of Christ, and the fruit of the vine to be his Blood, even the Blood of Christ, for the remission of evils, and the quest of eternal life, to all who obey the Holy Law of the Gospel, it was thus accomplished in him.

Then lifting up the Pure Oblation toward heaven, Jesus said: "Yea, even the Son who is also the Daughter of man is lifted up from the earth, and I shall draw all men unto me; then it shall be known of all people that I am truly sent from God and many shall believe and gain salvation."

And after saying many other things, Jesus continued saying: "And I have declared unto them Thy Name that the love Thou has given me, may be in them also, and that from them, their great love may spread, even unto all of Thy creatures, yea, small and great. even unto each one."

Then Jesus took of the holy bread and breaketh it, and also the Fruit of the Vine, and mingleth it and having blessed and hallowed both, and after casting a small piece of the Bread into the Cup, he blessed the Holy Union.

Then did Jesus give the Bread unto his disciples, saying, "Eat ye, for this is my Body, even the Body of the Christ, which is here for the salvation of the body and soul."

And too, he did give unto them, his disciples, and the fruit of the Vine ... And said: "Drink ye, for this is my Blood, even the Blood of the Christ, which is Life unto all for salvation of the soul and the body."

And when all had partaken of the Pure Oblation, Jesus said unto them, "Make this Oblation for a Memorial unto me, whenever ye assemble together in my Name. Do Eat and Drink thereof with a pure heart, even the Bread of everlasting life and the Water of eternal salvation, for ye shall receive of the Substance and the Life of God, which dwelleth in me, that I give freely unto ye all."

With the Love Supper over, Jesus and his disciples came into a garden called Gethsemane and there Jesus prayed and spake unto the disciples ... But before long there arrived an army of men seeking after Jesus to arrest him for blasphemy against the laws of Moses and the customs of the Roman State.

And the chief priests and elders and also the council did seek false witnesses against Jesus and Judas Iscariot was among them. And the council questioned Jesus in many of his sayings, as to who he was and claimed to be, and they asked of him: "Why dost thou forbid that a lamb be slain and thus defile the law of Moses, for it is said of thee, no flesh entereth into thy mouth; do ye put thyself above the law and Moses?"

And another asked of him: "It hast been spoken of thee, that ye put forth bread before the lamb and juice of the fruit before the poured blood. Know ye not, thou hast blasphemed God?"

And still another asked of Jesus: "Why dost thou abolish the blood sacrifices of the law, and, yea, the eating of flesh as Moses commanded that we do lawfully?"

And Jesus, looking at them and perceiving their evil hearts hardened with love of riches and vain glory, and without mercy or natural affection, said unto them: "I know not that Moses commandeth such as lawful unto you, nor doth the Holy Law of God change for the desires of men, for Moses spoke not these words, ye hath made into law!

"Ye say, and speak of Moses, but if ye know Moses, ye would also know the one greater than Moses, for this holy one spoke of me often. Thus I say unto ye, ye behold not Moses whom ye have seen not, nor dost thou behold the greater Moses, whom ye do see and believe not.

"If ye believe not Moses and the prophets whom I sent forth to thy fathers and thy fathers' fathers, and ye believe not the wonders and marvels worketh for the good of God and Man, whereby even the blind see, the lame walk, and the dead rise again, then I say unto ye: the blind see, yet their eyes shine not, and they do believe, but thine eyes shine, but ye see no thing holy, for blind guides thou art! And blind guides shalt thou remain, for ye hath rejected the bread of life that cometh down from heaven to restore light to dark places, whereby all see and believe that the Son of Man hath visited the footstool of God."

And many other questions did the council ask of Jesus, and Jesus did answer them, but they heard not the truth of his sayings.

Since it was unlawful for the Hebrews to try a man by night, they waited till morning when all the chief priests, a great company, took council against Jesus. Hoping to have Jesus put to death, they delivered him unto the Roman Governor in charge ... But it was the day of their annual Passover ritual, so they went into the judgment hall, lest they be defiled by breaking their feast rules.

And the Roman Governor, disturbed over the commotion and fearing an overthrow of Roman authority, asked Jesus questions as to who he really was. He asked of him: "Are thou really the King of the World, even as thy disciples think thou art? And why dost thou not eat the flesh of animals and sacrifice as the Roman and Jewish custom demandeth of loyal subjects?"

But Jesus remained silent and answered not a word. And again the Roman Governor asked of Jesus, "Thou speaketh much in the streets of cities and villages. Now, speak to me these words of truth, ye say cometh from God; why then hast thou come unto Israel? Some say thou art God Himself, others say thou hast a demon."

8)

Look at number 10 & 19

TESTAMENT OF REUBEN

The First-Born Son of Jacob and Leah.

CHAP. I.

Reuben, the first-born son of Jacob and Leah. The man of experience counsels against fornication and points out the ways in. which men are most apt to fall into error.

THE Copy of the Testament of Reuben, even the commands which he gave his sons before he died in the hundred and twenty-fifth year of his life.

2 Two years after the death of Joseph his brother, when Reuben fell ill, his sons and his sons' sons were gathered together to visit him.

3 And he said to them: My children, behold I am dying, and go the way of my fathers.

4 And seeing there Judah, and Gad, and Asher, his brethren, he said to them: Raise me up that I may tell to my brethren and to my children what things I have hidden in my heart, for

p. 221

behold now at length I am passing away.

5 And he arose and kissed them, and said unto them: Hear, my brethren, and do ye my children, give ear to Reuben your father, in the commands which I give unto you.

6 And behold I call to witness against you this day the God of heaven, that ye walk not in the sins of youth and fornication, wherein I was poured out, and defiled the bed of my father Jacob.

7 And I tell you that he smote me with a sore plague in my loins for seven months; and had not my father Jamb prayed for me to the Lord, the Lord would have destroyed me.

8 For I was thirty years old when I wrought the evil thing before the Lord, and for seven months I was sick unto death.

9 And after this I repented with set purpose of my soul for seven years before the Lord.

10 And wine and strong drink I drank not, and flesh entered not into my mouth, and I ate no pleasant food; but I mourned over my sin, for it was great, such as had not been in Israel.

11 And now hear me, my children, what things I saw concerning the seven spirits of deceit, when I repented.

12 Seven spirits therefore are appointed against man, and they are the leaders in the works of youth.

13 And seven other spirits are given to him at his creation, that through them should be done every work of man.

14 The first is the spirit of life, with which the constitution of man is created.

15 The second is the sense of sight, with which ariseth desire.

16 The third is the sense of hearing, with which cometh teaching.

17 The fourth is the sense of smell, with which tastes are given to draw air and breath.

18 The fifth is the power of speech, with which cometh knowledge.

19 The sixth is the sense of taste, with which cometh the eating of meats and drinks; and by it strength is produced, for in food is the foundation. of strength.

20 The seventh is the power of procreation and sexual intercourse, with which through love of pleasure sins enter in.

21 Wherefore it is the last in order of creation, and the first in that of youth, because it is filled with ignorance, and leadeth the youth as a blind man to a pit, and as a beast to a precipice.

22 Besides all these there is an eighth spirit of sleep, with which is brought about the trance of nature and the of death.

23 With these spirits are mingled the spirits of error.

24 First, the spirit of fornication is seated in the nature and in the senses;

25 The second, the spirit of insatiableness in the belly;

26 The third, the spirit of fighting, in the liver and gall.

27 The fourth is the spirit of obsequiousness and chicanery, that through officious attention one may be fair in seeming.

28 The fifth is the spirit of pride, that one may be boastful and arrogant.

29 The sixth is the spirit of lying, in perdition and jealousy to practise deceits, and concealments from kindred and friends.

30 The seventh is the spirit of injustice, with which are thefts and acts of rapacity, that a man may fulfil the desire of his heart; for injustice worketh together with the other spirits by the taking of gifts.

31 And with all these the spirit of sleep is joined which is that of error and fantasy.

p. 222

32 And so perisheth every young man, darkening his mind from the truth, and not understanding the law of God, nor obeying the admonitions of his fathers, as befell me also in my youth.

33 And now, my children, love the truth, and it will preserve you: hear ye the words of Reuben your father.

34 Pay no heed to the face of a woman,

35 Nor associate with another man's wife,

36 Nor meddle with affairs of womankind.

37 For had I not seen Bilhah bathing in a covered place, I had not fallen into this great iniquity.

38 For my mind taking in the thought of the woman's nakedness, suffered me not to sleep until I had wrought the abominable thing.

39 For while Jacob our father had gone to Isaac his father, when we were in Eder, near to Ephrath in Bethlehem, Bilhah became drunk and was asleep uncovered in her chamber.

40 Having therefore gone in and beheld her nakedness, I wrought the impiety without her perceiving it, and leaving her sleeping departed.

41 And forthwith an angel of God revealed to my father concerning my impiety, and he came and mourned over me, and touched her no more.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Javanmard

None of the documents quoted by Kabaddi SIngh are recognised Christian sources even by the most liberal standards. The three oecumenical councils have clearly agreed on St Ireneus' definition of the canon. Aporcriphal writings may be taken into account but the sources you are using...

At the end of the day Jesus clearly said: this is my flesh i.e. had the disciples been veggies they would not have touched the Body of Christ!!!