Technical E-books for u

veerkhalsa

Computer Networking:

A Top-Down Approach Featuring the Internet Package, 1st edition

By James F. Kurose and Keith W. Ross

An excellent book on Networking.

Presents all the main concepts from scratch in a lucid and easy language.

About the Book

Networking from a New Perspective

Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach Featuring the Internet provides a new perspective to the study of computer networking concepts--a modern, top-down approach that starts with application-level protocols and then works down the protocol stack. Throughout the book, examples drawn from the Internet architecture show how networking principles are put into practice.

Integrating Principles and Practice

Networking is much more (and much more interesting!) than dry standards specifying message formats and protocol behaviors. Professors Kurose and Ross focus on describing the emerging principles of the field and then illustrate these principles with examples drawn from the Internet architecture. The discussion is lively, engaging, and up to date.

A Top-Down Organization with Early Emphasis on Applications

This book starts with an early discussion of application-level protocols, allowing readers to gain an intuitive feel for network protocols. The focus on application-layer paradigms and application programming interfaces allows readers to get their "hands dirty" early--studying and implementing protocols in the context of applications they use daily. Proceeding through the layered network architecture in a top-down manner, readers can focus on the network services that are needed and then, in turn, study how these services can be provided.

Read it online click http://kia.etel.ru/books/

• 2 weeks later...

dear veerji, all the above noted links are expired. please intimate or arrange new links at the earliest, for these books, Im anxious to read these books.llbe highly obliged. yours chhinderpalsingh, chhinder@rediffmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

veerkhalsa ji I have a better solution to your problem. The yousend it link is for large files. and only to be downloaded once or twice. It expires within 7 days or within the first 25 downloads. My solution ----> http://rapidshare.de/ that website keeps your downloads forever. As long as there is activity within a month, so in other words as long as there is 1 download within a month, it will stay up forever. and since there is no e-book larger than 30 mb (which is the limit for rapidshare.de ) you should be able to contribute more and more to the community 8). This is good idea, I will from now on upload my collection of 700 ebooks in the near future. till them.

• 2 weeks later...

also please guide how to use rapid-share de website for downloading files & technical books etc. waiting anxiously. yrs brother:CPSingh; chhinder@rediffmail.com

• 3 months later...

also please guide how to use rapid-share de website for downloading files & technical books etc. waiting anxiously. yrs brother:CPSingh; chhinder@rediffmail.com

Kindly chhinderpal Singh Ji I gave up uploading long time ago because of time issues, WHile I have found a better solution for you, I am going to start posting books individually so that everybody can learn, So check out my posts of technicall books,from now on.