Sikhs & the British

Working on the Sikh Cyber Museum has been a great journey of discovery for me. I have learned so much about a very important part of my peoples history and an important part of history of the country in which I live today. A history that very little is known about or talked about. A history that binds the cultures of Sikhs and the British.

There is a general identity crisis within the asian youth of today because they do not know, what they are doing here, or how they have come to be here, or who they are. Only when we look into the past and understand where we have come from can we ascertain where we are now and more importantly in which direction we must venture in the future.

I hope this website helps the next generation of British youth to learn from our past, appreciate each others cultures and make a connection for the Future.

Taranjit Singh

Curator/Project Co-ordinator

Sikh Cyber Museum

http://www.sikhcybermuseum.org/

That's the damn GUD site i have ever seen.. Really luv your work taran pajee.. :) i heard lots of things about you from bibi jagjeet kaur from california.. :wink: i have couple of old Sikhs in world wars postcard/magazine cover collection.. if you need em, just email me :)

keep up the chardi kala sewa for sikhi.. and gud luck in ur sikhi game project that uk singhs are working on .. :)

Gurfateh

vickysingh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...