BABA SANTA SINGH JI LIBRATION MARCH

Baba Santa Singh's role in (Sar)-Kaar Seva of Sri Akal Takht Sahib was a big mistake, we can say this now at this stage. Despite objections of other Nihang Singh, Baba Santa Singh involved himself in such an action. But, it was not just (Sar)-Kaar Seva issue. There were other issues also, which were automatically raised with this step. I am working on a Project, in which I will be discussing such issues from a point view of an ordinary Sikh (main stream Sikh).

Morally, the points are solved now, whether some people (fake Nihangs) agree to them or not. I am happy to see that Nihang Singhs (real Nihangs) are now aware enough to understand the reality.

Brother vijaydeep Singh Ji, I hope that unity is now possible, when Baba Surjit Singh takes all control of Budhha Dal. I hope there will be a new PA too to Budhha Dal chief. :D . I do not know what Baba Balbir Singh's reaction is on new appointment. I tried to contact him, but he is perhaps out of station. I am busy too, so cannot contact him in near future. I am already too busy in my projects, which I fear will never be completed.

Guru Raham Kare.

Gurfateh

Bro Doaba Ji,

when Das meets Shaka Bhai Das touches his feet.

In the feet of Singhs like him Heavan lies.

He is correct that We must be controling politics then being under its control.

Brother Amrit Pal Singh Ji Akal bless you and keep you in high Spirit and hope to see the result of your project.

Akal Bless.

Gurfateh

Bro CE Ji,

In the jungles of India and rest of the world whenever Tiger or Lion comes into conflict with the pack of wild Dogs(Dhole is term used in India).They make it thier meal as Dogs are more discepline and united and ready to die for thier mission.

So we need to deal with them carefully.Or hunter becomes hunted.

• 2 weeks later...