a type of meditation by looking at sun .!!!!

I don't know if any one of u heard about this one .

But I read this from jeevan of Baba Maha harnam Singh Ji Bhucho Kalan wale (teacher of Baba Nand Singh Ji ).

once a sadhu came to baba ji and started crying that he has done bhakti for many years but nothing has happened yet . baba ji asked him to come next morning . baba ji asked him to do the dhyan of sun as soon as it rises until it sets without even blinking his eyes . with baba ji's hukam he started doing that . he used to do it everyday : looking directly at the sun without even blinking for a fraction of a second . every evening he used to fell down due to all the strain and exhaustion . and every day baba ji used to rejuvenate him by using his shakti . it continued for abt 40 days . and after that , sadhu started seeing prakash in his dhayn equal to quadrillion s of lightnings and suns .

these things are not for us . we don't want our eyes damaged . i m just telling that this form of sadhnaa or tap pr bhakti also exists .

waheguru...

• 2 weeks later...