Khalsa Mehma - Sarabloh Granth

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

There are a lot of myths on the internet - one myth I have seen repeated on many forums including this one - is that the Sarabloh Granth published by the Buddha Dal does not include the 'Khalsa Mehma' - while I know the Buddha Dal does not need me to fight its battles - I find this myth quite disturbing and a slight on Singh Sahib Baba Santa Singh - who has given the Panth 2 jewels in the form of his publication of Sarbloh Granth and Pracheen Panth Prakash - and performed a Mahan Sewa. I do not wish to start any 'discussions' or 'debates' about the 'authorship' or 'authenticity' of the Sarabloh Granth - I just want to debunk that particular myth.

Here is The Khalsa Mehma from The Sarabloh Granth -- and a translation by McLeod.

slg17gf.png

slg24gy.png

slg34ke.png

slg42pz.png

slg54jv.png

slg63mp.png

slg77kw.png

slg85tg.png

* taken from Sampooran Steek Sri Sarabloh Granth Sahib Ji - Siri Mangala Charan Ji - Siri Mukh Vaak Patshahi 10 -- Singh Sahib Baba Santa Singh Ji Jathedar Chhianven Crori - 2000 Vol. 2 pg495 - 497

and Vol. 2 pg 529 - 533

slga1sv.png

slgb4ep.png

slgc1ed.png

slgd8pu.png

slge0dr.png

* taken from Sikhs of the Khalsa, a History of the Khalsa Rahit - W H McLeod - Oxford - 2003 - pg 325 - 329

NOTE the numbering in the Mcleod translation refers to the version of the Khalsa Mehma in 'Rehatnamey' - Piara Singh Padam 2000 - pg 147- 149

which differs slightly from the Buddha Dal Version in terms of spelling and numbering.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh !