Mahatma Gandhi Was Gungu Bhramin In His Past Life!

source: bhramgyani daie bachan.

So i was talking to nanaksar bhai sahib, mahatma gandhi topic came up , bhai sahib from nanaksar shared a sakhi of baba nand singh ji maharaj talking about past life about mahatma gandhi- baba ji said mahatma gandhi was traitor gungu bhramin personal cook of sri guru gobind singh.. even though he was traitor since he happen to did seva of sri guru gobind singh ji (guru avtar), he was given all the fame all around the world and known as mahatama gandhi...

baba ji said, as gandhi that was gangu bhramin's last life as "human"...after that, he will send down to narak for thousands years in under hakum of akaal purkh because he betrayed Guru Ghar and he was namak harami of guru ghar.

quite interesting sakhi..so i thought i'd share with the sangata.

Gurfateh

Das just wanted know one thing that who was that Sant of Nanaksar from Karnal who got Shaheedi at Gurudwara Sahib Rakabganj Delhi during 1982?

Anyway Gandhi Ji were Monu Baania in this life and did good lot of harm to Hindus and Sikhs alike.(Das is sorry to make caste based comment but here Bania is not refered to caste but a profession of trader who traded the interest of India by sending help to those who were attceeking India.

Who is this Brahm-Gyani who stated this story?

N30S!ingh,

I think that Gurbani clarifies somewhere that once you loose this human life, you either wander as ghost, or go through that 84 lakhs birth cycles to come back to human body once again?

Saadmin,

it's from baba nand singh ji kaleranwale...

I think that Gurbani clarifies somewhere that once you loose this human life, you either wander as ghost, or go through that 84 lakhs birth cycles to come back to human body once again?

Yeah thats what i meant when i said- narak.. it's all reincarnation below human are all narak anyway.

Who is this Brahm-Gyani who stated this story?

N30S!ingh,

I don't think so. If you are Gurmuk and proceeding in Bhagti you will come back as a human. Sangat of Satgur could earn him life as human evn though he was bemukh. I have heard of other cases of people coming back in successive human births, e.g. Suleman.

Remember you will be given back exactly as you have earned by DharamRaj, so he was granted a human life again before having to pay for what he did to Sahiubzade.

Thats how I see it anyway

Gandhi enjoyed his life a lot. He went to jail because he himself wanted to. I think his death was not terrible. He was going to 'Praarthna Sabha' (religious gathering). The Name of the God was on his lips when he took his last breath, 'Hey Raam'. These words are written on his 'Samaadhi' in Delhi. In his last moments, he said, "Do not punish him (the killer, Nathu Ram)". He forgave his killer. He then said 'Hey Raam' and died. I believe Gandhi had an easy death.

Even presidents of US were shot dead. Akali Phoola Singh was shot dead.

Well, Gandhi was killed by a Brahman, Pandit Nathu Ram Godse. His brother, Gopal Godse died last week. His book 'Gandhi Vadh Kiyon?' (Why Gandhi was killed?) is a great read. :) . I think Vijaydeep Singh Ji has read the book. :) Also, I have 'Gandhi Benakaab' by Hansraj Rahbar in my personal collection. The RSS, which was banned after the murder of Gandhi, had mainly Brahman Chiefs (Only one Rajput Rajju Bhayaa became RSS Chief. All other Chiefs, including present one, were Brahman). :)

Another Brahman 'Kamal Hasan' has made a great movie 'Hey Raam', :D it shows last moments of Gandhi.

Gurfateh

Das when nhe was a child did read a book 'Gandhi Ke Hatayre 'By Gopal Godes.

Some names Das will rember forever are NR Godse,M L Pahwa(he was not Brahmin but threw a bomb on Gandhi Ji),Mr V G Apte etc.Das respect them all.

Anyway VHP or Bajrang Dal is full of SC,ST or OBCS also last being caste of fahter of das but das is in creamy layer.