To whom does God communicate?

Malwe Da Sher

Q. To whom does God communicate? Are there special people? Are there special times?

A. All people are special and all moments are golden. There is no person and there is no time one more special than another. Many people choose to believe that God communicates in special ways and only with special people. This removes the mass of the people from responsibility for hearing My message, much less receiving it (which is another matter), and allows them to take someone elses word for everything. You don’t have to listen to Me, for you’ve already decided that others have heard from Me on every subject, and you have to listen to them.

By listening to what other people think they heard Me say, you don’t have to think at all.

This is the biggest reason for most people turning from My messages on a personal level. If you acknowledge that you are receiving My messages directly, then you are responsible for interpreting them. It is far safer and much easier to accept the interpretation of others (even others who have lived 2,000 years ago) than seek to interpret the messages you may well be receiving in this moment.

Yes I invite you to a new form of communication with God. A to-way communication. In truth, it is you who have invited Me. For I have come to you, in this form, right now, in answer to your call.

from conversations with God - book one