Why is eating meat sin?

Why is eating meat sin?

I am aware real high avasta mahapurshs/saints/fakirs are vegetarian and they do tell people not to eat meat. Also a high avastha gursikh.. told me that when we eat meat.. the spirtis of the animals give dukh to people who ate them.... i.e get rog (disease). The doctors some times kind find a cause.

Some people mention that our gurus ate meat, if they did thats different coz they could bring dead back alive. We cant do that.... we cant even control the 5 evils.

Whats your views?

Ive heard this before too. But I would have throught the animal which died takes its karmar with them.

Tell you the truth im a bit skeptical about this. Like I am skeptical about the idea of Guru Ji mixing amrit with his toe Im sorry but I this doesnt sound like my Guru, im sorry if ive upset a few people here, maybe im mistaken? But this is a different topic.

But sticking with the topic, all of you should know that the soul is immortal, in this whole world theres only one ang in reality.

I would also think that the spirt would exit the present animal body and go into another body depending on its karma.

How can someone say that there is 8.4 Million incarnations and then say that the animals sprit will give you dukh when you consume the flash? Why doesnt this happend when you eat rice? Veggie burger? etc etc.

People are not questioning no more. We got all the instruments in Sikhi but dont use logic with it.

Im sorry if i came off a bit strong.