Hemkunt Sahib

SSA Ji

I am Going My First Visit To Gurdwara Hemkunt Sahib from Delhi, Through Bus, So anybody Could help Me to tell On which Religious which i can stop In between , I want to ur help to tell me some gurdwara Which are not so much Famous But got Deep History in them

thx

Gurfateh

Other then Hemkuknht Sahib only Gurudwara of historical importance is in Kankhal Near Satighat related to perhaps Third Master.

Anyway in Uttranchal we have Three more Gurudwaras but they are not in that route.If you want das can give some info on them to.

Best of Luck.

Yes if possbile,again 30 KM off the road in east of Meerut,you may get one Gurudwara at the birth place of Bhai Dharam Singh,the second Piara.

For that you may have to move towards Mawana from Meerut,then from Mawan via Rani Nangala to Saifpur.

Or from Mawana to Ganeshpur and then towards Hastinapur and just before towen move left towards Saifpur.

Thing here is that you can have more guidance form Baba Harbans Singh Ji Kar Sewa Wale statoined at Bangla Sahib.

If you visit Saifpur then do not forget to visit Hastinapur(There also a small Gurudwara is located at the place of Stable of Bhai Sahib).

And further Ahead,we have on way to Ramraj,a village called Latifpur and east from there Gurudwara Nanakthali at Kishanppur(Whic is realted to First Master)Das doubts its Hitorical importance.

Yuo will love that Area anyway as there are about 20 Sikh majority Villages there and some more villages of neo converts.

But be carefull in that area and do not stop the Car more in dark time to stranger as Area is crime prone.

Thx veerji Yep i want more info about the place which will not take much time mean it will be in between route, & be plz tell me the routes which r unsafe bec i am going with old peole & females also so go to want safe

Whom Should i met In Gurdwara Bangla Sahib

Gurfateh

Just in fort of Gol Dakkhana,we have another small enternace to Bangla Sahib,where some one of Jatha of Karsewa Wale Baba Harbans Singh Ji will be there.

He can guide you for Gurudwaras told by Das about in meerut District.

Else as das told you in Kankhal towen of Haridwar we have have Tap Asthan of Third Master at Saitghat and it is near ot Nirmal Akhara also.

About say 50 years ago there was a Gurudwara Gian Godri at Hari Ki Pauri ,where First Master put water in west instead of sun to teach lesson to supstious people.

That Gurudwara is removed at present.

Veerji this is my route

Sri Poanta Sahib > Rishikesh > Joshi Math > Gobind Ghat > Gobind Dham > Sri Hemkunt sahib

So veerji we will stop only in these places so veerji suggest any gurdwara which can come in the way only so that we can also refresh ourselfs (tired sitting in bus) + Also watch Gurdwara

What about Flower Valley Is that open this time bec my giude say it will open later & + we dont have extra time to see that it need one full day

Gurfateh

Vally of flower is ahead of Gobind Dham.It is ussaly opened in june,it is on differnt way ahead of Gobind Dham.

there are some others Vallys also but are towards Badri Nath.

Yuo will find an information centre about vally at Gobind Dham.

There is a Gurudwara in Haryana called Kapal Mochan near Paonta Sahib.

There are historical Gurudwaras in Karnal(manji Sahib),Kurukshetra(Sixth Master) ,Ambala(Panjokhera Sahib) and Chandigarh(Naddh Sahib).

But it willd epedn that which route you may take.Within Paonta Sahib,we have many Gurudwras.

Do inform Das if we have Nibs made by Tenth Master kept ovwer there along side weappons at Paonta Sahib.if they are there then it may means that Guru invented nibs and not germans people to write.

Gurfateh

Nib on the tip of pen to write.

As one scholar said that letter of Bhai Mani Singh to Mata Sundari was writtan in pen with nib regarding the finding of text by Tenth Master and compilation of Dasham Granth and at the time of Bhai Mani singh Ji,nib was not invented.

another Sikh(undergoing training in Amabala form an Niuhng of Budhadal) told to das ,that Guru himslef had invented Nibs and are kept in Paonta Sahib and Guru did let them be used other then queel or something like feather to write.

GurFateh !

Wish you every success in your Yatra Bhai Sahib ! - enjoy being at the wondrous 'Charan Kamal' of Guru Sahib in the lap of the glorious Himalayas !

here is a beautiful picture of the path to HemKunt Sahib -

'Khanda Jaan Ke Haath Me Kalgi Sohe Sees

So Hamri Racchia Kare Guru Kalgidhaar Jagdeesh'

actualhemkunttrail7qm.gif

Ranjit Singh 'Freed'

SSA Sariyan Nu

Veerji One of my uncle ha told me that dont forget to see museum @ paonta sahib it is very gud, i ask him about Nib he said not sure about that, has anybody seen the museum there?

is there any museum @ rishikesh Joshimath etc

plz tell i dnt want to miss anything

SSA Ji

I am Going My First Visit To Gurdwara Hemkunt Sahib from Delhi, Through Bus, So anybody Could help Me to tell On which Religious which i can stop In between , I want to ur help to tell me some gurdwara Which are not so much Famous But got Deep History in them

thx

awwww ur SO lucky, i really want Dharshan of Hemkunt Sahib :( People that live in India are BLESSED; i mean their living on Guru's Dharti.

Living in the UK sucks i hate it, theres nothing like India.