MURSHAD !! MURSHAD !!

sevak

In the cassette Suleman. Suleman is asked if he knew any pir, murshad or sant in islam tradition.

and suleman said that he cant answer that question and that in islam a person is to be concerned only with mohammed and that suleman doesnt want to beleive in islam and suleman says that without murshad there is no mukti !

In addition this suleman also says that a murshad that has come and already passed can not give you mukti. In otherwords mohammed came and passed and he cant do anything now and that he needs a living murshad ! right now at this time. so that he gets mukti.

so i dont get it ! why isnt he going for the sggs?

I dont understand what you are trying to ask here. He is going for SGGS ji because he was reborn as a sikh in india by the name I cannot recall now , but he mensioned the name. I hope that answers your question.

Yes his name is Gurdeep Singh, well does he mention that he is taking the SGGS as his murshad or wasnt he going after Baba Sant Ishar Singh ji as murshad?

my question is that based on suleman's tape he is talking about the need of a human murshad who has united with God and only this can unite you with God. So do sikhs need such a murshad? He also said that he is not interested in islam,becoz islamic tradition doesnt allow a murshad and it is called kafirana

well how this guy got recincranated as a sikh that tape completely debunked the concept of christianity and islam of hell and heaven. That is a good valid-point there but however i m not in no-poistion of critiscing other relegions any further. Lets leave that one as a mystery tale. :D ..Dharmraj shall tell us when we die. :LOL:

my question is that based on suleman's tape he is talking about the need of a human murshad who has united with God and only this can unite you with God. So do sikhs need such a murshad?

human murhsad- saint/bhramgyani/mahapursh you are right.. thats what he is talkin about... I mean you gotta have little faith in this ghost. I mean he wander about 1000 yrs i m sure he gotta quite a expereince after death. Did u notice how happy was he while he was talkin to the devoote's of sant ishar singh ji rara sahib??? His time finally has came to get freed!

Indeed, every sikh need a murshad to unite urself with vaheguroo. That is my freind sachkhand. Not every sikh can reach that stage.

Okay every sikh is on different stages. In sikh relegion in that tape its known to be said that we goin to have more saints than anyother relegion but that does not mean every sikh will be saint himself. If you cant get to sachkhand there are other khands as mentioned in shri japji sahib ji...

Rarely these days, there are one in million saints (Not including self-centered proclaiming ssaints) i meant real hard core saints..