Seed and Mool Mantar Question

Gurfateh

Dear Singh Sahib Balber Singh Ji,

Das did post thing for yourself and may repeat that as per Bhai Daya Singh Ji Rahit Nammah Sat Sri Akal is Beej Mantra.

Anyway Mool Mantra is as it starts at Japu Ji Sahib and Guru Mantra is Wahiguru.

Beej Mantra gives us guidance that what is seed of all ie Truth only behind all is eternal.Beej is seed.

Mool Mantra gives us something about Root(Mool) ie from seed Akal root ie creatiioon took place.So in Japu Sahib we say Omkar Aad.initial creation created by manfestation of of God as described in Mool Mantra.

Gurumantar ie Wahiguru is told to us for doing meditation.,while we live in this world.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear Vijaydeep Singh Ji!

I do not have a copy of the original Rehatnama from Bhai Daya Singh Ji. Nor I have a reason to possess it and read.

Quote "Anyway Mool Mantra is as it starts at Japu Ji Sahib and Guru Mantra is Wahiguru."

Please provide a reference from the Gurus and oblige.

Quote "So in Japu Sahib we say Omkar Aad."

Well, I am still not finished reading Japu Ji Sahib. Up to now I have not come across 'Omkar Aad'.

Quote "Gurumantar ie Wahiguru is told to us for doing meditation.,while we live in this world."

Please let all know which Guru told us to do so. I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh

Gurfateh

Wahiguru Gurmanter Hai is perhaps from Bhai Gurdas Vars.And it is provided by various ways to Sikhs who are follwoing an order via direct linage from Guru.We may refer them as Sanatan Sikhs or Sants or even AKJ's Nam Drih is somewhat like that.

Coming to Oankar Ad,read that thing carefully,Das meant Japu Sahib and not JAPU JI SAHIB.It is as Oankar Ad Kathni Anand,Khal Khand Khial,Gurbar Akal.Das hopes that yopu yuorself translate it.

so Guru Panth told Das about Mool Mantra and Gurmantra.If you want to know that then das welcome you to join Nirmala,Taksal,Sevapanthi,Udasi or Nihung order.They all are Guru of das. Gur Gur Eko Ves Anek.

For al the info above be greatfull to Gurbar Akal.All is relative but absolute Truth is Akal so beej mantra Sati Sri Akal.