New Website For All Your Farming Needs

dalsingh101

Tell all your ristadaars about it! A one stop online shop for all your farming needs!

Click here!

Edited by dalsingh101

Tell all your ristadaars about it! A one stop online shop for all your farming needs!

Click here!

Funnily enough I do feel slightly emotional when I think of farms. Its just something inside me that sometimes wants to jump on a tractor and drive around a field and look after animals. And this is from someone who has lived in a city most of his life. Am I feeling the pindu genes of my ancestors?

Funnily enough I do feel slightly emotional when I think of farms. Its just something inside me that sometimes wants to jump on a tractor and drive around a field and look after animals. And this is from someone who has lived in a city most of his life. Am I feeling the pindu genes of my ancestors?

It's natural. This modern, western,fast paced rat race thing is an unhealthy way of life. What's the first thing loads of devils do once they make a fortune - run off to the countryside!

What is better than and tending/growing your own food as well. We are closer to nature and by consequence God in this way. Even if we do a chatka once a week.