~ Grand Conversation Between Twins Inside The Womb ~

Grand Conversation between twins inside the womb:
Baby 1: And you, you believe in life after birth?
Baby 2: Absolutely. It’s obvious that life after birth exist. We are here to become stronger and to get ready for Whatever awaits us next.
Baby 1: This is absurd. There is nothing after birth! What would life look like outside the womb?
Baby 2: Well, there are many stories about the other side. I’ve heard there is a blaze of light there, an intense and profound feeling of joy with deep emotions, thousands of things to live for… For example, I’ve heard that we’ll eat with our mouth, there.
Baby 1: That's silly. We have an umbilical cord and that is how we eat. Everyone knows that we don’t use our mouth to eat! And, on the top of it, no one has ever come back from the other world… Those stories are all coming from naïve people. Life just ends at birth. Period. That’s the way it is and we must accept it.
Baby 2: Alright, then allow me to think differently. That's for sure, I have no idea what life after birth looks like, and I can’t prove anything to you. But I like to believe, that in the next world, we’ll be able to see our mother and that she will take care of us.
Baby 1: “Mother”? You mean that you believe in ‘Mother’? Oh! So where is she?
Baby 2: Everywhere, don’t you see it! She is everywhere, all around us. We are part of her and it's thanks to her that we are living right now. Without her, we wouldn’t be here.
Baby 1: This is ridiculous! I’ve never seen any mother so it’s obvious that she doesn’t exist.
Baby 2: I don’t agree, that’s your way of seeing things. Because sometimes when everything quiets down a little bit, we can hear her sing. We can feel her hugging our world. I’m pretty sure that our life will start after birth.
Read it a second time by changing some words.... Change the word
BIRTH to DEATH
WOMB to WORLD
MOTHER to GOD...
you will find a mystery unveiling... :D :D

That is interesting.
In SGGS, replace Womb-Mother with Maya. There would be another character the Father, Hari, who inseminates the mother, Maya, so that it gives birth to conscious creatures.

The mother, Maya, you can physically see. But the father, Hari, that one is much harder to figure out.

Shiv shakti..Nirgun-Sargun.

'Wherever I look I see the primal essence pervading there in the union of Shiv and Shakti.'
(Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Adi Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 21)

When the play of Shiv and Shakti comes to mind, one remains dead while yet alive'
(Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji, Adi Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1257)

'Existence is Primal, Infinite, Account-less, Boundless, Deathless, Garbless, Incomprehensible and Eternal. Shiva-Shakti, four Vedas and three modes of maya and Pervades in three worlds were created. So to was day and night, the lamps of sun and moon and the whole world with five elements'. (Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 175)

Sarab kaal hai pitaa apaaraa|| Deb(i) Kaalikaa maat hamaaraa||
Sarbloh Kaal is my Father and Destroyer of all, Devi Kalika is my mother.

~Shri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji p. 174 Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

'When Shiv and Shakti playfully united existence came to be.'
(Bhai Gurdas Ji, Vaar 2, Pauri 19).