So-Called Mistakes In Ddt Books

i just want to say that DDT, NANAKSAR, AKJ, NEELDHARIand all the sampradayes of sikh panth should follow only one maryada becouse if there will be one maryada there will be no conflicts over rehat maryada.

Closing statement:

* DDT doesn't trace lineage to Guru Gobind Singh. The so called lineage has no historical proof, not in Suraj Parkash nor in Mahan Kosh.

* No sense when Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale claims that a Sikh was reciting Sohila while walking Guru Nanak Dev Jis feet started bleeding. This is an attack on Gurbani, Guru Nanak Dev Jis personality and if drawn further to the concept of Nagar Keertan.

* No proof of DDTs blasphemous claims that Guru Har Rai ji married 8 women (sisters).

Why only 5 Gurbanis, when making khanday da amrit? Why not, any other banis? After all, all Gurbani is the same.

Waheguru jee kaa Khalsa

Waheguru jee kee Fateh

Answer this question, SikhKhoj? Why special importance to certain banis?

Just close it veer Ji its been a lot of back and forth for no reason...

My two cents are that the kirtan sohila that the sikh was reading was the kirtan sohila of his nitnem.. For example my nitnem is 7 banis minimum and on top of it if I want to do five jap Ji sahib or five jaap sahibs or 5 kirtan sohila but its not my mandatory nitnem of 7 banis... The mandatory nitnem has to follow the rules etc.. For example my mandatory sleeping kirtan sohila I will do sitting and if I want to I will do other kirtan sohila's whenever I can sitting or walking etc... Guru nanak told the sikh to do his nitnem kirtan sohila sitting...

Confusing I know lol

Closing statement:

* DDT doesn't trace lineage to Guru Gobind Singh. The so called lineage has no historical proof, not in Suraj Parkash nor in Mahan Kosh.

You don't pay suraj parkash Granth any heed anyways so what's it to you?

The DDT was called a gyani samprada.

Papi, japji HAS to be done in morning but CAN also be done in evening. same way sohila HAS to be done before sleeping but CAN be done anytime.

Why only 7 banis as part of Nitnaym? Why not more? Why only those? Why special importance to certain banis and not others?

SikhKhoj, please reply.

Papi, japji HAS to be done in morning but CAN also be done in evening. same way sohila HAS to be done before sleeping but CAN be done anytime.

Why go around Satguru jee during marriage? Why this ceremony?

Why stand during Ardaas?

Why don't we put our feet, in the direction of Satguru jee, when sitting in Darbar sahib? Why sit cross-legged?

Why do we bow? Why not, start jumping/dancing and show respect?

Why hands together while saying fateh?

Closing statement:

* No sense when Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale claims that a Sikh was reciting Sohila while walking Guru Nanak Dev Jis feet started bleeding. This is an attack on Gurbani, Guru Nanak Dev Jis personality and if drawn further to the concept of Nagar Keertan.

* No proof of DDTs blasphemous claims that Guru Har Rai ji married 8 women (sisters).

My own closing statement on this topic not as admin of sa but as fellow member, as a independent researcher:

* There are plenty of evidence it does, may not be direct lineage without influence of nirmale, nihangs, sevapanthis as puratan samparda cross bridge/platform all the time taksal being girvir upsamparda of nirmale has direct lineage to sri guru gobind singh ji

*This point is already been addressed its lack of contextualization of discipline/scolding bachans again not comparing but many times in gurbani scolding bachans such as (donkey, bhutna-ghost etc) are used there to beginner to wake up/shake up does not mean its literal.

* I am still researching on that one.

Neo, Guru Nanaks feet bleeding because a Sikh was reciting Sohila while walking? Seriously?

And Paapi, find me proof for 8 wives, until then no answers for your mindless questions.

Give me sometime.

You are asking a similar question - why should one read Sri Kirtan Sohila, only while sitting?

Similary, why should a couple have to go around Satguru jee to get married?

Edited by paapiman

Topic is now locked. If I have missed any of members closing statements or if anyone want to add some thing significant or ground breaking to add to this thread please pm me..We will consider it.

Now its langar times guys- pangat times guys, guru baba nanak maharaj daie langar shako and saraie nuo shakaao ...Satnaam Sri Vahiguru :D :D