Deep Gnosis Of Sukhmani Sahib

If  maharaj does kirpa on this task,i be sharing in next couple of days some deep gnosis behind sukhmani sahib gurbani divine couplets. I tried to do this before but due to time limitations i couldn't do it before:

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਦਾ ਸਦ ਜਾਗਤ ॥ ब्रहम गिआनी सदा सद जागत ॥ Barahm gi▫ānī saḏā saḏ jāgaṯ. 
The God-conscious being is awake and aware, forever and ever

Bhramgyani is forever awake/awareness, He/she may appear sleeping but they never sleep. What sleep is five senses but they are turiya pure awareness witness/light which supports all three states- jagrat, suuponan and sukhopat.

Sant mani singh gives indication or ishara of bhramgyani state which is pure awareness (unconditioned/choiceless/effortless awareness). This enlightened/jot-light knowledge- awareness is within each one of us, at this very time at this moment, waiting for us to recognize itself, realize it.

About enlightenment he said “Enlightenment has always been sudden, nothing can really be said about enlightenment. There are no words to describe what is happening. The experience is far deeper than the words. The word enlightenment comes close to the experience but the closer comes blissfulness. Then even closer the word ecstasy. But beyond that there are no words. The experience is far deeper than ecstasy itself. Nothing can be said about enlightenment because all you know is from the outside. Enlightenment is from within. Once you are enlightened it is impossible for your enlightenment to fade. You wouldn’t have to put a veil over your face the way Moses did, because enlightenment is not achieved and there is no technique that can bring enlightenment in existence. This is a great opportunity for us to learn. Now we can understand that Moses wasn’t enlightened. Whatever Moses did was an effort to achieve and the essence to that is sadness. Paul describes his efforts in the Bible. He goes on saying ‘Moses has spent forty days in the Mountain of Sinai, but what ever happened it was temporary.’ For an example his face began to radiate, reflect light, but sadly it was all temporary. Enlightenment isn’t temporary. Nor is it a dream the way Prophet Isaiah described. Enlightenment is a stage of awarenessFor an example dreams only come into existence while you’re asleep. There is no possibility of dreams coming into existence whilst your wide-awakeYou can’t be hallucinated because there is an experience. Dreaming is hallucinating, creating imaginations, and creating imaginations is a stage of fiction. Enlightenment is beyond hallucination. You will not be hallucinated the way the Bible records Elijah, the Prophet’s events that he heard still small of God but saw nothing. Jesus said ‘God is like love’ Why has Jesus said this? Because nothing can be said about love. The only way to know is to become a lover. But the lover has to disappear, love can only be known when you love absolutely.”

Here is sukhmani sahib on topic of doership:

ਜਬ ਇਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੈ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਰਤਾ ॥
जब इह जानै मै किछु करता ॥
Jab ih jānai mai kicẖẖ karṯā.
As long as this mortal thinks that he is the one who does things,

ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਗਰਭ ਜੋਨਿ ਮਹਿ ਫਿਰਤਾ ॥
तब लगु गरभ जोनि महि फिरता ॥
Ŧab lag garabẖ jon mėh firṯā.
he shall wander in reincarnation through the womb.

From absolute point of view, its only one Ikoankar expressing itself in its movement - creating, preserving and changing creation spontaneously effortlessly*. However, this jiv(seperate being) in ignorance think its me- I (egoic mindset) brings doership into play, as soon as there is doership- ਜਬ ਇਹ ਜਾਨੈ ਮੈ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਰਤਾ then there is karam, reincarnation etc etc as gurbani says ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਗਰਭ ਜੋਨਿ ਮਹਿ ਫਿਰਤਾ ॥- he shall wander in reincarnation through the womb..

Seeker needs to be relaxed, give up doership as its not his/her at the first place- see through reality via pure perception- intuitive awareness (bibek)- gyan of Ikonkar satnaam, be receptive towards hakum always unfolding (kiv sachi-aaraa ho-ee-ai kiv koorhai tutai paal. hukam rajaa-ee chalnaa naanak likhi-aa naal. ||1|| ) rather than seeing things through conditioned mind. Hakum is always unfolding regardless but the point here is gyani ( be it parkosh or aporakash gyani) / bhramgyani sees the hakum unfolding with clear pure perception/clear lense whereas this ignorant jiv like us brings personal story (victim/egoic conditioned mindset) / separate I into this picture unable to see or feel, recognize  pure hakum unfolding. Nevertheless, indeed everyone is under hakum whenever one is ready will automatically get drawn towards seeing higher reality and one will be able to see it through clean /clear lense. 

* Absolute truth effortlessly spontaneously always unfolding/ always expressing itself*

10712890_786142951443356_575582181382685

If  maharaj does kirpa on this task,i be sharing in next couple of days some deep gnosis behind sukhmani sahib gurbani divine couplets. I tried to do this before but due to time limitations i couldn't do it before:

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਸਦਾ ਸਦ ਜਾਗਤ ॥ ब्रहम गिआनी सदा सद जागत ॥ Barahm gi▫ānī saḏā saḏ jāgaṯ. 
The God-conscious being is awake and aware, forever and ever

Bhramgyani is forever awake/awareness, He/she may appear sleeping but they never sleep. What sleep is five senses but they are turiya pure awareness witness/light which supports all three states- jagrat, suuponan and sukhopat.

Paa Jee,

Brahamgyani, is synonymous with Gurmukh, Sant, Bhagat(of highest order).                                                         Brahamgyani is the knower of Wahiguru...nay, He is one with Wahiguru.

Of this higher  being, the Bani says: Brahmgyani ka "daras" wadbhagee paaye.

Means,even to have the darshan of a Brahmgyani, it is not even in our hands at all, or even being in the presence/company of such a being, is possible not per our wishes or efforts, but by only by His kirpaa.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 1 month later...