Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

On 6/15/2018 at 5:46 PM, samurai2 said:

Sikhs/Singhs have always been outnumbered. The fact you are basing your judgment on quantity rather than quality in itself goes to show who your Guru is. Ek se sava lakh comes to mind. 

He's a fat prick, simple as. The fact you are inclined with his thoughts shows you are also a lund. 

Also that "fearless" phudu needs govt protection? when does a real Singh Yodha need protection? He's got his cheleh to protect him, hasn't he?

These missionary lunds are really growing in numbers, all good as it proves kalyug growing as well.. 

Well this is the kind of abusive language is  expected  from pseudo sikhs like you . Death threats  and using foul languages this is all his preached in your  institution .  Don't preach me abt Singh Yodha .The dera heads including Taksali heads have police and their individual protections and they kneel down on in front  of ministers . I am inclined to only those who speak as per  Gurbani thoughts whether missionary or any other . Well time will tell where the real sikhi lies.

Fools  like you  and your ideologies is best described by Gurbani as:

Instead of Pseudo Hindus we have  Pseudo Sikhs like you 

ਗਜ ਸਾਢੇ ਤੈ ਤੈ ਧੋਤੀਆ ਤਿਹਰੇ ਪਾਇਨਿ ਤਗ ॥

Gaj Saadtae Thai Thai Dhhotheeaa Thiharae Paaein Thag ||

They wear three-and-half-yard long loin-cloths and triple-wound sacred threads.

ਗਲੀ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਜਪਮਾਲੀਆ ਲੋਟੇ ਹਥਿ ਨਿਬਗ ॥

Galee Jinhaa Japamaaleeaa Lottae Hathh Nibag ||

They have rosaries around their necks, and they carry glittering jugs in their hands.

ਓਇ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਨ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ ॥੧॥

Oue Har Kae Santh N Aakheeahi Baanaaras Kae Thag ||1||

They are not called Saints of the Lord – they are thugs of Benares. ||1||

On 6/4/2018 at 3:16 PM, angy15 said:

Some Popular Rituals  in Shri Hazoor Sahib Nanded .Are these Gurmat mariyada .How does Bhai Jaswinder Singh USA or any other would like to explain whats going on.

@samurai2 . i feel your definition of     Sikh Sidanth is as per videos above   .If this is the sikhi you are defending ,I feel that Missionaries have  a brighter  future. Atleast they stick to Gurbani  .

Future of Sikhi lies in Bibek Budhi and not in empty rituals and stories telling

14 hours ago, angy15 said:

this is the kind of abusive language is  expected  from pseudo sikhs like you .

What are we to expect from Sikhs like you?  Are we expected to have  a healthy debate with you as you wanted? Why am I having to ask you the same  questions over and over? If I asked you again it would be the fourth time of asking? 

Why arent you keeping the discussion healthy?

15 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

What are we to expect from Sikhs like you?  Are we expected to have  a healthy debate with you as you wanted? Why am I having to ask you the same  questions over and over? If I asked you again it would be the fourth time of asking? 

Why arent you keeping the discussion healthy?

Why its bothering you its not for you .Tell you fellow members to mind there languages if you need  a healthy debate .What the hell are you asking fourth time let me know.

6 hours ago, angy15 said:

What the hell are you asking fourth time let me know.

Well this is the kind of abusive language is  expected  from pseudo sikhs like you . 

what is brahmanism

You have seen seen the question in my previous posts. But you don’t seem to want a healthy discussion.

24 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Well this is the kind of abusive language is  expected  from pseudo sikhs like you . 

what is brahmanism

You have seen seen the question in my previous posts. But you don’t seem to want a healthy discussion.

Why should i answer that  ? This  was quoted in regards to comments made by sikh missionary  to Taksal  (plz go through the discussion.So it will be best you ask some missionary members(i doubt there might be anyone) in your forum.I never said anything abt Brahmanism .

This discussion is between Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwala and Taksal .For your information Dhadrianwala was  from  Sant Samaj and not a  missionary .

Also he is holding smagham in Canada , surprised there has been  no comment/vivad on his prachaar till know.

21 hours ago, angy15 said:

Sikhs/Singhs have always been outnumbered. The fact you are basing your judgment on quantity rather than quality in itself goes to show who your Guru is.

That is the problem with  you .You have taken your belief to such an extreme that you are not willing to tolerate anything but you fanatic mindset.

What do you mean  by quantity .Do you think those are attending his deewans are fools and those who attend dewans of your instituion are wise  .

Now You will tell us who our Guru is.Who has given you the authority?

I have said let Akal Takht punish him if he is guilty so did Dhadrianwala  . I request you you  provide me a video where he speaks anti Gurmat.For God sake don't provide edited videos because that will not provide the whole picture.Till then he is a Gurmat Pracharak 

39 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Also he is holding smagham in Canada , surprised there has been  no comment/vivad on his prachaar till know.

He received plenty of Police protection in Ontario, Canada.

Please have a look at what is happening in Calgary, Canada.

Bhul chuk maaf

11 hours ago, paapiman said:

@angy15 - Please listen to the clip below. Dhadri had promised a Sikh couple to assist them financially in front of the entire sangat. See what happened next. Is he a Gurmukh? Decide for yourself.

Bhul chuk maaf

Its very sad you guys have gone to such a low level to prove your point.putting these cheap videos just to prove a point  .What is the authenticity of this video .Ha the family filed a police case .If I say they have been paid to speak against him.These kind of videos circulates in thousand in india just to blackmail or harass people.Please grow up

14 hours ago, angy15 said:

Its very sad you guys have gone to such a low level to prove your point.putting these cheap videos just to prove a point  .What is the authenticity of this video .Ha the family filed a police case

On what basis will the family file a police complaint? Dhadri did not make a legal deal with them. Did you even understand the above video?

So according to you, Bhai Jaswinder Singh jee USA and his former comrade are lying? Can you prove that they are lying?

Bhul chuk maaf

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

So according to you, Bhai Jaswinder Singh jee USA and his former comrade are lying? Can you prove that they are lying?

Absolutely  , What prove does anyone  have they people are not lying. These tricks are very common in India to defame someone .Just to give view on it will be wasting on time.  I cannot trust Jaswinder singh  because his only mission sitting in USA is  searching , editing ,cutting  ,pasting and uploading videos and giving his  useless opinion  . 

On 6/18/2018 at 8:26 PM, chatanga1 said:

What is brahmanic concept of Sikhism? 

I guess you are very eager to Know what it is:

Some of the videos i have uploaded too .

1. Goat Sacrifice at Hazur Sahib: An interesting letter in the Spokesman of March 1998 describes an incident regarding a the-goat sacrifice at Hazur Sahib,Nanded on Hola Mohalla. This, it seems, is an annual affair even though "no sanction of any Granth was behind this practice, and such practices were observed only in Hindu temples, but under Brahmanical influence somebody had introduced it at Hazur Sahib, and so far none had been able to stop it none of the Sant Smaj or Takhts even though it is blatantly against Sikh tenets  reacted to it

2. Aarti: The practice of doing Aarti, in Patna Sahib which the Dass has witnessed  is surely against Gurmat: "Near the
end, Aarti was performed. During the whole of this prayer a tray of candles was circled in front of the Guru Granth Sahib, as part of the worship. Flowers were distributed to the sangat to be thrown at the appropriate time towards the Guru Granth Sahib."
Now if this isn't 'Brahmanism' what is this? 

3.Associating Sikh Gurus with Hindu Deities:  There is a painting of the Sikh Gurus at the entrance  with Sri Krishna in Patna sahib  What was so striking was that their faces were all placed on the body of a cow…,  specially at the doorsteps of a Takht. its Jathedhar proudly say Guru Gobind Singh is son of Luv and Khush.

Since many of the members in this forum are influenced by  taksali traditions. I would like someone to please tell what was the intention of making two Gurudwara one in Nanded and PAtna Sahib as Takht during British  rule.

4. A Bath for the Guru Granth Sahib: There are some Sikhs in Jammu "worship Guru Granth Sahib in the manner Hindu idols are worshipped" by wrapping the volume (bir) in a plastic cover and bathing it. That does not leave much difference between Sikhism and Brahmanism, does it?

You can kindly refer your Taksalis rehat mariyada if you want to justify it.

Well I feel Dhandirawala has not got to such an extent to distort Gurmat  for which you all have joined to make him anti gurmat than these usless rituals performed in our Gurudwaras

I would like your Youtube corrospondent (USA wale) to make a video on this and give his opinion too (just for a change )

Ang Sang  Waheguru 

Any ways this discussion  can keep on going without any winner  .Message to both the group : This crisis's can only be resolved  if this philosophy of Nanak is followed:

ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਰਹੀਐ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੁਣੀਐ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਹੀਐ ॥
Jab Lag Dhuneeaa Reheeai Naanak Kishh Suneeai Kishh Keheeai ||

As long as one lives in this world  one must listen  to others and express oneself to the others (to find the truth).

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

This crisis's can only be resolved  if this philosophy of Nanak is followed:

ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਰਹੀਐ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਿਛੁ ਸੁਣੀਐ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਹੀਐ ॥
Jab Lag Dhuneeaa Reheeai Naanak Kishh Suneeai Kishh Keheeai ||

As long as one lives in this world  one must listen  to others and express oneself to the others (to find the truth).

Crisis? Is it really a crisis? 

This above quote is something I would like to discuss with you alongside the video you posted of Baljit Singh from Delhi. But you are not really keeping this debate healthy by answering any questions. You are Just throwing more and more opinions  into the discussion.