found a silly question on sikhnet discussions

wahegurubol

found this on sikhnet.com/youth center. i guess hes asking for oral sex...LOL LOL LOL

###############################################

summary of Question: I Love Making Love To My Wife

Category: Love & Marriage

Date Posted: Sunday, 2/04/2001 9:12 PM MST

Hi,

I'm in love with my fiancee, we've been together for 8 years now and got engaged a year ago and will marry in a year. I went through your forum and searched for this question so here goes:

We made love a couple of times before and after the engagement. The thing is that we cant keep away from each other but have decided that we want to wait till after we are married before we make love again. I want to know how far can we go after marriage and still keep in accordance to sikhi... like is it ok for two people in love to really love each other or would that be considered lust(even if its your spouse you are crazy about). And what is one to make of different positions and styles ??? As far as doing it before marriage well we dont feel sorry or feel that we have commited a sin, cuz we like really love each other, is that wrong ?

Last but not least... Love the site and seva you are doing for the community!

God bless!!!