My Reversion to Shi'ism

Bahadur Ali

his reason is love.. why does he need to explain.. love is unexplainable..
Thats perfectly fine. But what about the "low life Punjabi Sikhs"? Why am I not seeing love there? Or am I blind to it? But wait, isn't love supposed to be blind? And by the way, if Bahadur veer had love for just One SatGuru, why would he need to "revert"? Its obvious that he had certain Shia beliefs as well (which I am no one to judge or call wrong). Its always best to cross the river in one boat and not 2. The good news is that he has chosen his boat. The bad news is that he is badmouthing (and I repeat, he is probably doing it unknowingly/unintentionally...but Gurujee knows best whats on his mind) the boat he was in for a long while.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mehtab Singh:

Anyways...Gurujee bless you! Trust me veeray I got nothing personal against you as I don't even know you properly. The only similarity we both have is that neither you nor me were born into Sikh families. Thats about it. But I can't accept any small word for my Guru. Is that too much to ask for? You found spiritual delight in Shia Islam, great! But thats no reason to speak out against what you've always believed in before you changed tracks (or did you ever?).

I never spoke against the Gurus. There is a difference between having a different respectful opinion about the Gurus and blasphemy. I surely didn't commit blasphemy. You do this professional gurmukh hypocritical move: slander someone for 2 pages using gurbani quotes and the saying: O Veer Ji I have nothing against you!

Ridiculous.

Omid varam ke shoma faramush na mikonid ke akhlaq chist!

I don't have a problem with the Gurus I just don't like the Panjabi Sikh community and I have very good reasons. 90 percent of gurdware in the UK are financed with haram money from the Lottery Fund as are the Sanatanis. Why should I have sangat of a haramkhor community?

"his reason is love.. why does he need to explain.. love is unexplainable.."

Brother, I highly doubt that love was his 100% reason for conversion.

You do not need to announce your love in audience of any religion (in his case shaida). When you love, you live and you let live. You don't try to create doubts in others by b.s.

Maybe that is why so many new comers to sikhi feel lonely, because they try to receive love from others. And one can only receive love from Shabad Guru, nothing else, nobody else. It does not matter how great a another sikh is.

Ok my dear American friend deepsingh. I did NOT ask to be loved from your community. I was contacted by your community in the first place. I was asked to give talks etc and with a good heart I did.What I didn't expect was to get treated the way I got. I used to do my paath at home and stay away from the gurdware but everytime I got dragged into your community it was always the same thing.

And yet again I was asked to post this topic so as to clear doubts. Deepsingh continue practising whatever you do. Trust me I don't care what you people do!

I did not know sikhs earn their living from the lottery. lol

Do you need to know how your fellow religionists have earned their money.

What do you exactly think haramkhor funding is except for the lotto.

So you have nothing against the Sikh guru's, but stuff against punjabi sikhs. Sorry you did not receive any hugs and kisses from my brothers. Your hatred toward Sikhs of the Punjab background is only, the beginnings of the things to come. I would control it right now before it corrupts your soul.

I don't hate Panjabi Sikhs mate...I am indifferent to them. Mind you I don't hate beautiful aspects of Panjabiyyat such as Panjabi Sufi poetry or classical music. If I hated Panjabiyyat I wouldn't have taught Panjabi for three years.

I never said sikhs earned their living from the Lottery Fund. I said that 90 percent of Sikh temples in the UK receive money from the Lottery Fund.

Don't twist my words mate...

90 percent of gurdware in the UK are financed with haram money from the Lottery Fund as are the Sanatanis. Why should I have sangat of a haramkhor community?

I had no idea about this lottery funding of UK sanatans.. it puts the provocative sarbloh.info website and shastarvidiya.org with its unlawful threats of GBH ('hadh torh') in an entirely different light.. Totally fake UK government project and then they have the gall to say Angrez malesh da Sikhi demons in khalsa nation fight against fake Sikhs blah blah bullshit. Screw you guys! UK government Fakes.

Why should I have sangat of a haramkhor community? maybe this is a form of hate! No ,you are better than them because you are indifferent. (Not the other way--- you in different because your worse than them.)

Any who, let me get this straight as of right now you hate (or we can say dislike to please the ego) everything that does not comply with islam ? Or should I say Iranian or shia?

I know or heard about a hundred hip- hoppers like you. Who hop from one religion to an other. Maybe some sort of mental or personality disorder. Just some advice for you and your shia's, the universe does no evolve around Iran.

Anyways what was lacking from sikhi except for you were indifferent as in better.

Bahadur Ali veerji i've not spoken to you before so i just thought i'd say Assalamu Alilkum Wa Rahmatulah Wa Barakatuh.

To a sincere Sikh or Muslim i would not be worth the dust under your feet if you could from now on refer to Guru Nanak Dev Ji as exactly that out of respect for sangat's wishes if nothing else. One who has love doesn't wish to hurt another. Also we have no right to pass judgments on anyone let alone an entire community. The Lord exists everywhere and in everything.

Guru Nanak did, however, as you say have a universal message. One did not need to change identity or faith to grasp the basics of His plural message. Anyone who has focused into his own self, delved deep and absorbed a tiny portion of any Gurbani be it Mool Mantar, Japji, Jaap, Anand or Akal Ustat will see how Sikhi is unique, open and Divine. Acknowledging it as so doesn't detract from anyone!

all the best on your spiritual journey.

People whose very mother tongue has up to 40 to 50 percent of Persian words should maybe reassess the way they speak about Iran.

I'd rather search for truth and be called a hip-hopper rather than being part of your community and remain blinded by tribalistic heresy!

Again I never disrespected Baba Nanak Shah in fact I started my first post with:

"Asalamu Alaik Ya Hazrati Nanak Shah shams-e-darvishan"

Peace be unto you O Lord Nanak Shah Sun of Dervishes

If you call that blasphemy or disrespect then that's your problem.

Lol, very predictable. You are something else !

How have I offended Iran because I said the universe does not evolve around Iran. Get rid of your hatred, it corrupts the soul.

Anyways, things are starting to clear up now and i have come up with only 3 reasons so far for your conversion :

1. You dislike the punjabi community because you are indifferent as in better.

2. Sikhs have stole words from the Persians. Lol, do you need an explanation.

3. All punjabis are blind .

4. 5. 6..........?

There is a difference between having a different respectful opinion about the Gurus and blasphemy.
If your so-called "respectful" opinion is degrading, I wonder what a "blasphemous" opinion would be like.

I surely didn't commit blasphemy.
Yeah and I have been glorifying you throughout!

You do this professional gurmukh hypocritical move: slander someone for 2 pages using gurbani quotes and the saying: O Veer Ji I have nothing against you!
Make up your mind. "Gurmukh" and "hypocrite" isn't the same thing. And yes I don't have anything personal against you. Just as you don't see how you are speaking against Gurujee, I don't see where I have slandered you. Maybe now you would understand what I meant.

I don't have a problem with the Gurus
No one would care if anyone did either.

I just don't like the Panjabi Sikh community and I have very good reasons.
Disliking an entire community and having reasons tantamount to stereotyping and maybe even racism. Feel free to have it, but don't be saying now that you follow the religion of love. Love isn't selective, that you love a few and don't love another few.

I don't hate Panjabi Sikhs mate...I am indifferent to them.
Once again, make up your mind. You dislike them but you don't hate them? Ok I know there is a difference. A very politically smart statement there.

If you had loved Gurujee at all, you wouldn't be bothered by "Punjabis" and "Jatts" at all. In fact you had love solely for Maula Ali (whom I respect a lot as well) to begin with, so please don't blame your conversion on Sikhs. I have read your posts here where you have, maybe in a fit of rage, given out personal info about your personal life. All I can say that you were treated badly by Punjabi Singhs, and had to go through a number of bad experiences because you are of Portuguese descent (this is all from what you have stated) and not a Punjabi. I am not giving out other details because I have respect for your privacy. But these are no reasons to brand an entire community with a particular negative label in order to cover up for what you plan to do.

You made claims that you will never become a Shia! Now what do you have to say to that? What kind of credibility do you have now? Anyways, enough of this ranting. I just hope history doesn't repeat itself, that a couple of years from now you don't say the same things about Iranians/Shias that you say today about Punjabis/Sikhs.

Ok deepsingh.

Just a little lesson in the English language:

indifferent does NOT mean better.It means emotionally not affected by something or someone or not to care for something or someone. A simple sentence:

Bahadur Ali is indifferent to deepsingh's nonsense.

Bahadur Ali doesn't care about deepsingh's nonsense.

I'd hate you if I thought you to be important, which you're not.

As for your ridiculous attempts to know why I reverted to Shi'ism: Panjabi Sikhs have nothing to do with it.

I guess the fact of having Muslim ancestors might have been an important reason to explore but not the most important one. It is my love for Ali that as brought me to do my shahada. Nothing more nothing less. Your community as nothing to do in this.

Mehtab Singh, I never claimed my conversion had anything to do with Panjabi Sikhs. I don't care about what you think of me, my future or my beliefs. What I find strange is that I know nothing about you guys but you seem to know far too much about my private life. Chuglian chuglian...

Mehtab Singh, I never claimed my conversion had anything to do with Panjabi Sikhs. I don't care about what you think of me, my future or my beliefs. What I find strange is that I know nothing about you guys but you seem to know far too much about my private life. Chuglian chuglian...
Hahahahaha!!! No dude, chuggli would be me talking about you and you not knowing it. But hey, guess what, its all here in front of you! So its technically not chuggli. And you can't really blame someone sitting on the other side of the planet knowing stuff about you if you yourself post it on an online public forum, can you? I didn't quote anything said by someone else, rather said by you.

And no my life isn't as adventurous as yours LOL, so not a whole lot worth knowing LOL! Anyways, no hard feelings man (Bahadur Ali says : "Like I'd care" LOL). Hope you realize/attain whatever you intended to when you embraced Shia-Sufi Islam (the only genuine aspect of Islam).

Khuda Hafiz

ps: Omid varam ke shoma faramush na mikonid ke akhlaq chist!

Jey mennu ehda matlab pata hunda te jwaab vi de dinda. Jo kehna sidda keh darda kaanu aa LOL. Fikar na kar, hunn tennu shitter Singhaan ton ni pene. Jina ton pene ohna di nassal ch tu shaamil ho gya aa LOL.

I am not denying my english is bad it is not good as your's and others.

Indifferent could have other meanings to, you can say indifferent not to hurt a another person , philosophically speaking. But it doesn't matter.

Thank you finally there is some light. You converted because sikhi could not fil your spiritual hunger, right? Akal Moorat Guru Nanak Dev Ji's love was not enough for you, right? Love for Ali was greater, right?

Or is the main reason becasue your hungry mind can only limit Akal Morat Guru Nanak Dev Ji to islam, because he stole words from them to put in his divenly revealed Jap Ji Sahib.

Bhai Gurdas called Guru Nanak "Zaahar Pir Jagat Gur Baba". Not just Pir. In fact he starts off, "Satgur sacha paatshaah beparvaah atha sahaaba". True to form, Bahadur Ali finishes off just as he started: twisting and telling half-truths.

Anyways, it's time to let our friend Lalleshwari/Javanmard/Shamsher/Bhadur Singh Nirmala/Bahadur Ali move on. Good luck to him.

At the same time we should take note and learn a lesson: this individual used to regularly write that such and such people aren't Sikhs and others are bemukh and still others are "Ram Raiyas". It's nothing less than ironic that he himself has become a "Turk" while all the "non-Sikhs" he was labeling are doing just fine.

What we plant is indeed truly what we must one day harvest.

Bhai Gurdas called Guru Nanak "Zaahar Pir Jagat Gur Baba". Not just Pir. In fact he starts off, "Satgur sacha paatshaah beparvaah atha sahaaba". True to form, Bahadur Ali finishes off just as he started: twisting and telling half-truths.

Anyways, it's time to let our friend Lalleshwari/Javanmard/Shamsher/Bhadur Singh Nirmala/Bahadur Ali move on. Good luck to him.

At the same time we should take note and learn a lesson: this individual used to regularly write that such and such people aren't Sikhs and others are bemukh and still others are "Ram Raiyas". It's nothing less than ironic that he himself has become a "Turk" while all the "non-Sikhs" he was labeling are doing just fine.

What we plant is indeed truly what we must one day harvest.

BOLAYYYYYYYYYYYY

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

NIHAAAAAAAALLLLL

S A T S R I A K A A L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!