dam pc is messed.

man my other pc is wreckedddddddd hard! :cry: when i hit the power the monitor dont even display nuttin - goes into standby mode straight away... the pc dont even make that "beep" and start bootin up... lol

error :P

worst thing im out of warrenty too - :shock: theres either a prob with the graphics card - or the mother board.... for now its hoggin my bros pc :P

neo u have any idea if it cud be anything else apart from a hardware fault?

Try runnin the diagnostic tools... open up your box ...disgnose each and every hardware one by one...there is a tool for that... but its expensive for you to buy.. might as well get it fixed from the repair shop init :LOL:

Sat Sri Akal:

Software usually doesn't cause this. The one solution that you could try if you can is to take out ALL the cards from the computer and re-insert them into different slots. If you have even more time on your hands, take out all them components from your computer case and basically re-assemble the computer.

ONLY if you know what you are doing should you attempt any of this!!!

Otherwise...time to buy new computer :oops: or off to the repair shop :wink:

BTW, did you try to update your BIOS recently or download/run a new program right before this happened?

wel its 1 of 3 possible things....

memory failure - graphics card flopped - or mother board mash up :P

chalo thats up to the insurance compant to figure out - ill have to ring em on monday to get em to come over... i hate my bros pc :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Do an ardas, might be bad karams usually is.

But sounds like the circuitry is messed up could be spikes comming in from your mains electricity, if someone in the house is doing funny things with the electricals you should use a surge protector, but sounds like a surge might have messed it up.