Statement to the Saadh Sangat

Sukha_Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guru Pyaaree Saadh Sangat Ji,

I’m writing this statement to the Guru Pyaaree Saadh Sangat to give the Sangat a clearer picture of daas’s situation and to clear up any misconceptions regarding this matter.

On the 31st of August 2006 daas received the bakshish of a farla from Jathedar Baba Surjit Singh Ji and Jathedar Baba Joginder Singh Ji of the Budha Dal at Guru Ki Kaanshi Sri Damdama Sahib. Daas was blessed with the farla in order to commit to the parchar of Gurmat in the Khalsa Panth.

On Tuesday 2nd September 2008 daas spoke to Jathedar Baba Joginder Singh Ji regarding returning the farla back to Budha Dal. My reasons for discussing this with Baba Ji were complex but involved maintaining the Bibek of the Farla, Panthic politics, and some personal beliefs. Baba Ji gave aagiyaa to daas to vadhaa the farla with an ardasaa from five Gurmukh Singhs.

Within different circles rumours are bound to circulate, and the nature of some people is such that gossip will occur. However I hope that the Sangat has received clarification from this letter and that concerned members of the Sangat will contact daas directly if any further clarification is needed on any issue.

At this point it is necessary to clear up misconceptions which may be prevalent amongst some members of the Sangat. Daas does not eat meat or take any drugs, and with Guru Sahib’s grace daas continues to upkeep as much Rehat as is possible.

Daas does not class himself as anything other than a humble servant of the Khalsa Panth. I am not affiliated to anyone other than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and to no other organisation apart from the beloved Khalsa Panth of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

However I will always maintain love and respect for all Panthic Jathebandis who work for the betterment of the Khalsa Panth.

I remain a lowly servant of the Khalsa Panth and I will try to serve the Panth in any way that I can.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karnee Jee.

Dassan Daas,

Sukha Singh

Treat praise and slandar as the same. Keep up the good work Baba Ji - your talks are very inspirational and help more people than you may realise.

My ardas is to Guru Sahib to help you in your mission to do vichaar to the youth. Hopefully I'll meet you soon in person, Guru willing.

• 3 months later...

Admin team knows the real alias of this person, request to budhadalindia- please user your actual user id or use your real name to post controversial statements which cannot be verified through speculations or posting on the board.