Saints vegetarianism and vedant.

Matheen

Dear N3O,

I am not labelling all Nirmala's as traitors. However KEY nirmala works were employed by the Singh Sabha to change the Khalsa Maryada. That is a fact.

When Phoola started to do his crimes against humanity, Buddha Dal issued a statement. What books have the nirmale ever written, correcting the mistakes of Narotam Sahib?

Why was it that Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji was criticised by Narotam, and now readily used by the Nirmale? Have you read the pages written by Narotam on the subject?

All the best,

Kamalroop Singh

sorry about delay response, had to search the sources.

First of all comparing poohla with pandit singh naratom by using their name in same sentence seems bit silly.

Nevertheless, here is what i have found so far, nirmala text which condemned pandit tara singh narotam disbelief in ragmala is "nirmale samparda" written by dr ms randhawa. In this book, nirmale from rishikesh upsamparda- vidvans from pandit nikka singh asharam spoke against pandit tara singh naratom disbelief in ragmalla also on other token appreciated pandit efforts on khoj of gurughars.

Official statement was not issued against pandit tara singh narotam disbelief in ragmalla because nirmal panchyati akhara was not fully established then but there are many text of nirmale samparda which have spoken against pandit tara singh naratom disbelief in ragmalla.

Dear Kamalroop,

I am not labelling all Nihang's as traitors. However KEY nihang oral traditions, maryadas, and jathedars were employed by the Snatanists to change the Khalsa Maryada and present it as Snatan Matt. That is a fact.

When Niddar started to do his crimes against Sikhi, Buddha Dal did not, has not and probably will not issue a statement. What books have the Nihangs ever written, or press releases have they ever given, correcting the mistakes of NIddar?

Why was it that the distinctness of the Khalsa/ 4 Bajjar Kurehata/ Shaheeds/ Sants were criticised by Niddar, and now readily used by the neo-Nihangs of the UK to take cheap digs at Jathebandis such as Taksal? Have you read the pages written by Niddar on the subject?

All the best,

Fauja Singh

(Everything seems clearer on the flip side)

were employed by the Snatanists - no one said they said anything about being snatan - I'm saying their words have been manipulated by snatanists such as Singh Sahib Baba Santa Singh Ji's reference to shiv saroop etc.

Oral traditions which allow drinking alcohol such as panj rattneee etc.

Be under no illusion - this is no attack on nihang singh jathedars

I did not mean employed in the sense of pay roll - I meant employd in the sense of put to use.

For example the technique which was, has and probably will be used by various people to justify actions which don't fall in line with Gurmat Sidhaant - is ... well Baba ****** Singh drinks alcohol and he says it is ok so it's ok

"The Khalsa Panth have a beautiful, poetical description of the Nirmale, however I will not state it here................ " - kamalroop singh

The Khalsa Panth now exculdes amritdhari nirmale as well?

Its the same thing again and again

akj - we are the only khalsa...

taksal - we are the only khalsa...

nihangs - we are the only khalsa...

"ghaatt n kin hee kehaaeiaa ||

Of these, no one admits to any deficiency;

sabh kehathae hai paaeiaa ||

all say that they have found the Lord."

• 6 years later...
  • 4 months later...