Who is the head of Nanaksar?

dsd108

On 9/1/2021 at 12:44 PM, Guransh SIngh said:

Baba Gurdev Singh is a mahapurkh of the highest awastha. Maryada of Nanaksar has been kept intact by him and all of his Behengams know how to play various instruments annd raags which is a great achievment. He himself does a apaar simran and does ishnaan at 12:15 am daily.

What do you mean by the above (highlighted text)?

Don't most of the Nanaksariye Kirtaniye use Harmoniums?

Most of the Nanaksariye Kirtaniye don't do Kirtan in the prescribed Raags (as per Gurbani). Isn't that true? 

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2021 at 6:03 AM, paapiman said:

What do you mean by the above (highlighted text)?

Don't most of the Nanaksariye Kirtaniye use Harmoniums?

Most of the Nanaksariye Kirtaniye don't do Kirtan in the prescribed Raags (as per Gurbani). Isn't that true? 

Bhul chuk maaf

In Nanaksar a shaan is played before staring Dharna Kirtan and a raag shabad is also sung before starting Dharna. yes, kirtan is done by harmoniums but behind the main kirtaniyes, some behengems play tallis and also many times I have seen rabab, taus, violine etc being played by the behengams. Almost all of Baba ji's behengams know how to play harmonium in different raags and can do kirtan, I think this is a big achievement in itself.

• 1 year later...
On 7/5/2015 at 3:46 PM, Ragmaala said:

The pujari at Hazoor Sahib didn't allow Baba Ishar Singh Ji to do sewa of the inside. When the pujari opened the locks in the morning , he had darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Ji standing besides Baba Ishar Singh ji. As a a gratitude, pujari singh offered a small kirpan as gift to Baba Ji which is still kept somewhere.

Who was the Pujari at that time? Has this incident been documented by any non-Nanaksariya source?

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Hanji, in reality not while sleeping, I know of three people who personally told me this. Two of them were my mom’s masad and masi ji. Masi ji couldn’t handle the partap and fell on ground unconscious.

Baba Bhajan Singh ji Patiala came to visit us in Canada, and he also told his experience personally  about Darshan.

Principal Balbir Singh Hansra had darshan. You can speak to his son Gurpal Singh Hansra if you need more information. I can provide that number. 

Famous swami Ganesdatt ji, and Birla Seth had darshan of Sri Krishan Ji.

One time , a sikh had darshan of Baba Deep Singh Ji from Baba Mitt Singh Ji Nihang Samparda. Baba Mitt Singh Ji gave indication to that sikh about the dagger stabbing nishan, and check it out when Baba Isher Singh Ji is doing ishnan, which indeed proved to be true.

These are just examples off the top of my head. But there are like 10 other occasions I have come across while reading the biographies by Baba Geja Singh ji.

10 jaame pargat roop, 74 jaame in form of Sants. 
Khalsa mera roop hai khaas.

My mind cannot comprehend the workings of Guru.

Wah wah veer ji thanks for sharing Waheguru Dhan Waheguru 

• 11 months later...