Request for information regarding to clean some mp3 (Katha)

das

Right the best software you could use is Magix Audio cleaning labs. To be honest the only thing that will hold you back is paying for the software. Give me the weekend. I will download the MP3s and try to clean them for you. After i have done that i will find a way for yo to get access to the cleaned files

• 2 weeks later...

Kam1825 veerJi,

Do you have a chance to clean the recordings? If software is the problem then I can get it, but I don't know how to clean mp3 using that software.

Moreover, when Japji Sahib katha (Audio) and written (may be in PDF) by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji will be available?

das

Thanks Kam1825 for your timely response.......my parents were going to Amritsar yesterday and I called them to get me a copy of Teeka. They got it...actually it is a combined Teeka of Japji Sahib, Rehras Sahib, and Kirtan Sohala.

For sangat's information: The publication of this Teeka of Japji Sahib (By Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji) has been stopped. Now, you can get it from any shop if they have a old copy. NO new copies are going to be published.

Kam1825 veerji, I'm sorry that I am again requesting for the cleaned mp3 files.....I know that you're a busy person.....but whenever you get time please clean the recordings or let me know the settings of the software so that I can clean the audio myself.

thanks

das

• 3 weeks later...