Khalsa Raj - amazing details

Mehtab Singh

This is a katha by Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawe waaley. Its 57 minutes 43 seconds. If you listen to the entire katha, then nothing like that. If you want the best part, you may want to start listening from 46 minutes 2 seconds onwards. These 11 minutes contain details about Khalsa Raj as stated by Shaheed Singhs themselves, I REPEAT: SHAHEED SINGHS THEMSELVES! These were told by Shaheed Singhs to none other than one of the gems of Sikhi in modern times, Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. Listen to these amazing bachans, they are simply mind blowing! These were supposed to remain gupt, but were unfolded years later. I was thinking of typing out whatever was said, but that won't serve the purpose, plus I find myself incapable to grasp the entire aroma of it. If you want to enjoy it, listen for yourselves.

Go here : http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/katha/k...esent_Day_Katha , under the folder Baba Hari Singh (Randhawe wale) and listen to the katha numbered 17, Raj Karega Khalsa.

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!!!

Hear this Truth Nand Lal.

I shall establish my rule.

I shall merge the four castes into one.

I shall have all people repeat "Waheguru".

The enemy, once sighted shall be defeated.

One sikh will confront a host of 125,000

Spiritual liberation awaits that Singh who fights for me.

-Tanakhah-nama, Bhai Nand Lal