Any Sikhi Based Programs For Symbian S60?

SAadmin

Any sikhi based programs for symbian s60? I was just browsing allaboutsymbian.com, came across with full quran compatible with s60 phones ie- nokia n/e series/samsung, i m just wondering if we have any gurbani based programs for symbian s60 as well?

just as FYI: Symbian OS controls 49% of cellphone, smart phones market share.

Link for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

http://www.symbian-freeware.com/download-h...y-sections.html

This seva has been done by a couple of young Nihangs in Birmingham, there are many more granths/ithihaas which will be added in the near future, they are working under Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkowals supervision with regards to texts like Panth Prachin Prakash.

Symbion versions will be available v-soon - see below website.

www.gurbanianywhere.com

• 1 month later...

Link for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

http://www.symbian-freeware.com/download-h...y-sections.html

This seva has been done by a couple of young Nihangs in Birmingham, there are many more granths/ithihaas which will be added in the near future, they are working under Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkowals supervision with regards to texts like Panth Prachin Prakash.

Symbion versions will be available v-soon - see below website.

www.gurbanianywhere.com

Statement above is incorrect. The GA Team are not linked with the UK Nihangs or working under supervision of Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkowale. We are planning future release of GA in the coming months for various other platforms. We approciate feedback and support from the sangat so please provide comments on our web site or forum.

Gurfateh Ji

"Statement above is incorrect. The GA Team are not linked with the UK Nihangs or working under supervision of Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkowale. We are planning future release of GA in the coming months for various other platforms. We approciate feedback and support from the sangat so please provide comments on our web site or forum.

Gurfateh Ji"

Veer ji, are you the brother who goes to Nihang Maan Singhs martial arts class? That is the Singh who told me that the Panth Prachin Prakash was going to be made available - albiet responsibly with Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkowals guidance.

I apologise if he is not a Nihang, he certainly looked and spoke like one (Dhumalla/Shastar etc), as well as keeping company with them.

"Statement above is incorrect. The GA Team are not linked with the UK Nihangs or working under supervision of Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkowale. We are planning future release of GA in the coming months for various other platforms. We approciate feedback and support from the sangat so please provide comments on our web site or forum.

Gurfateh Ji"

Veer ji, are you the brother who goes to Nihang Maan Singhs martial arts class? That is the Singh who told me that the Panth Prachin Prakash was going to be made available - albiet responsibly with Baba Jagjeet Singh Ji Harkowals guidance.

I apologise if he is not a Nihang, he certainly looked and spoke like one (Dhumalla/Shastar etc), as well as keeping company with them.

Gurfateh Ji

We have no direct links with these singhs, and these singhs have no link to this project. We are a small family based team and have links to all major jathabandia, you may call us Khalsa Panthic Singhs. As for Panth Prachin Prakash and other Granths or Pothis, we are planning releases of Mahan Kosh, SGGS Kosh, Baba Nand Lal Ji Kabits and Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji.

All your feedback and support is appriciated, please do Ardas for our humble project.

Regards

GA Team