Videos On Youtube!

Kam1825

Slowly i intend to put up as many vids relating to sikhi & katha and for this reason i have stared this thread which i hope the mods will allow to update the latest uploads

Katha by Sant Mahadev Singh Ji Bandala Walae

Part 01

Part 02

Right now some Katha from some female Sadhu's

Swami Preetam Hari

Part 01

Part 02

Part 03

Part 04

Swami Satpreet Hari

Part 01

Part 02

Enjoy

To be quite honest my knowledge of their background is limited. They are actually born in India in a Hindu family and background. But like many hindu's they were not accepted by their own community due to caste issues so he came to Sant Dalel Singh Ji Virakat Walae. They learned sanskrit and punjabi to gain vidya from the granths and are the gurbhai of Sant Davinder SIngh Ji Shahabpur Walae and Sant Sukha Singh Ji Karnal Walae. They have a small dera in Bandala Jalandhar where they only do katha and updesh.

Apologise i cannot give you more then that. i have a few photos of them and will try to get them up as soon as possible

Right here is a treat, a small discourse by Sri Maan Mahant Gyandev Singh Ji who are the head of the Nirmal Panchaitee Akhara. THis video is in two parts. Sri Mahant start their katha with the same mangalecharan, which i have not been able to find in the granths yet. it is in sanskrit about sri guru nanak dev ji. If anyone knows where it is from can you please let me know.

Part 01

Part 02

Enjoy