Bhai Avtar Dilbag Singh

These guys vocals are amazing, I used to think Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa and Bhai Gurmeet/Baljeet Singh (Namdhari) had 'the skills' until I came across this Raagi - he blows them out of the water!

This is a little bit of a technical example - but his CDs are absolutley wonderful and compositions beautiful - I would recommend them.

Have fun - and yes, they are really doing that with their voices - gamaks from the planet Krypton!

These guys vocals are amazing, I used to think Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa and Bhai Gurmeet/Baljeet Singh (Namdhari) had 'the skills' until I came across this Raagi - he blows them out of the water!

This is a little bit of a technical example - but his CDs are absolutley wonderful and compositions beautiful - I would recommend them.

Have fun - and yes, they are really doing that with their voices - gamaks from the planet Krypton!

I must say very strong and well trained vocal chords, impressive.

"what's the point of singing like that if you cannot even understand the gurbani nor sing along to the shabd... "

Quoting myself:

"This is a little bit of a technical example - but his CDs are absolutley wonderful and compositions beautiful - I would recommend them."

Yes, you are right, but this recording was taken at a staged/televised event, where the atmosphere is a little different - but I am not justifying using this level of technical expertise in Shabd Kirtan - I am simply showing it as an example of the talent that exists within the Panth.

As I said, buy the CDs, I promise you will be able to sing along to the very disciplined and beautiful kirtan - albeit the odd melodic breakout lol!