Vaheguruseekr

Seekr ji,

Is this the apology you speak of:

Originally posted at: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-sikhi-s...html#post102285

GurFateh,

I apologise to any of you whom I have caused to feel upset by my statement regarding 'wahabbists'.

I can assure you that I did not mean to equate anybody here with terrorism/terrorists.

By 'wahabbist', I was drawing a comparison to the EXTREMELY over-zealous attitude that the initial founder/s of this doctrine had in regards to purging or 'purifying' their respective religion from perceived 'impurities' and 'corruptions'.

I was in no way referring to the awful terrorist attacks that the modern day practitioners of this doctrine engage in.

Moreover, I was not taking any jibes at anybody here at this forum - I was merely referring to the broader spectrum of those people in the Sikh community that have this similar attitude towards our religion, i.e. Inder Ghagga, Kala Afghana types.

My apologies once again if I have offended.

Peace.

Once again, I am only calling the Kala-Afghanists (those who have been actively promoting anti-Dasam Granth filth) Wahabbis.

My apology was for equating Wahabbism with terrorism and for possibly offending any SPN users who felt that I was calling them a terrorist.

I don't see how you are 'taking me to task'?

I have searched through all the posts I have made at SPN and there a no further apologies.

Case closed.

Seekr ji,

Is this the apology you speak of:

Originally posted at: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-sikhi-s...html#post102285

Once again, I am only calling the Kala-Afghanists (those who have been actively promoting anti-Dasam Granth filth) Wahabbis.

My apology was for equating Wahabbism with terrorism and for possibly offending any SPN users who felt that I was calling them a terrorist.

I don't see how you are 'taking me to task'?

I have searched through all the posts I have made at SPN and there a no further apologies.

Case closed.

Seeker is a liar of the first order. he will lie to derive false plaesure.

I know as i was a aprticipant in that thread. You are correct.

Seeker is a liar of the first order. he will lie to derive false plaesure.

I know as i was a aprticipant in that thread. You are correct.

If one of prepared to falsely attribute subject matter to Dasam Pita's writings (as has been done in the Charitropakhyan thread), then twisting around what I have actually apologised for is nothing!

GillAUS,

Guru Fateh.

Once again you are not being truthful and shows how much falsehood is there within. You called those who had different opinions about DG as Wahhabis and was taken to task by me for which you apologised. It is all on record and you know it. But people like you when get caught always try to run away.

As far as your above statement, I have nothing for or against KA. It is the itch people like you have and accuse others of some nonsense that you know nothing about because you have lost the debate and have nothing more to debate about. Your hatred towards Sikhi and absence of Sikhi Gyan shows that you are quick to label people and then lie about things. Not a Sikhi trait, I am afraid. What a Shame

Now if you want to have any interaction about SGGS, our ONLY GURU, it will be an honour on my part to do that.:-)

Tejwant Singh

What a shame!

What a shame!

What I have apologised for has been posted for the entire forum to see.

As stated, I did not apologise for calling Kala-Afghanists Wahabbists. In fact, that post I made at SPN actually reiterates my view that they are Wahabbists!

So now, an apology from you for stating the above-mentioned hateful and hurtful comments would be much appreciated!

Come on mate, you can reply to the other thread concerning you, why not reply to this one?

I'm waiting on my apology as I clearly deserve one after your baseless claims and hurtful and hateful statements.

This thread awaits your presence, so please, grow a pair and lets see who takes who to task.