The So Called Unite Against Facism

fordcapri

What do you think of them anyone ever had nay dealings with them?

From what i know unite against facismextremily friendly to islamo-facist ideology and groups. If you take note of recent demo's by white english groups against islamic extremists in bham they were their standing with islamic facists against the ideology of british way of life, in one article they even spoke aaginst Sikhs and Hindu groups and against Khalistan they like soviet style countries that have control over populations. So these people need to be exposed for their loving up to islamo-facists which is ironic because their organisation wouldnt exist if islam took over britian and islamofacists dont even like these communist leftist white liberals like george galloway and his like.

No Sikh should have anything whatsoever to do with these people

I conatacted Uaf about racist attacks on Sikh In Oldbury West Midlands

Which has been documented here

http://worldsikhnews.com/19%20August%202009/Sikhs%20in%20Oldbury%20face%20attacks%20from%20Muslim%20youth.htm

Heres a response I got from the uaf members PaulMcCoch

lol......... ooh!.. Who is this 'Police' "spokesman" who said "Following recent disorders involving groups of young Muslim and Sikh males, community tension has been perceived to be rising in the Burntree and Temple Way areas. "

Your link takes me a website run by who? Sikhs? lulz.

Edited by fordcapri

That is rich coming from you Fordcapri. You, who openly flirts with the BNP. Don't you know that a few years ago the same people attacked and even murdered Sikhs under the NF banner.

Be honest, do you feel scared of Muslims? Is that what is driving you into the arms of neo nazis?

Do you have any faith in Sikhs being able to defend themselves in any strife that may manifest itself? Is it your lack of courage and faith that drives you support BNP notions?

Plus are you from up north?

I have to say, I like this forum because it doesn't generally have nazi apologists on it. I hope you are not going to change this?

Are you on some one man campaign to persuade Sikhs that the BNP are somehow good for us?

If Sikhs have problems with any sulleh should they not go to their friends and family for help, not the BNP?

Please take the time and answer.

bnp-nickgriffin.jpg

Edited by dalsingh101

That is rich coming from you Fordcapri. You, who openly flirts with the BNP. Don't you know that a few years ago the same people attacked and even murdered Sikhs under the NF banner.

Be honest, do you feel scared of Muslims? Is that what is driving you into the arms of neo nazis?

Do you have any faith in Sikhs being able to defend themselves in any strife that may manifest itself? Is it your lack of courage and faith that drives you support BNP notions?

Plus are you from up north?

I have to say, I like this forum because it doesn't generally have nazi apologists on it. I hope you are not going to change this?

Are you on some campaign to persuade Sikhs that the BNP are somehow good for us?

If Sikhs have problems with any sulleh should they not go to their friends and family for help, not the BNP?

Please take the time and answer.

bnp-nickgriffin.jpgbnp-nickgriffin.jpg

Alot of questions there which i will need to sit down and answer, but for now can i ask you why you have brought BNP in to this its not a BNP thread, you are making in to one.

Il answer one of your questions for now. I am not a miserable northerner who eats gravey and chips and goes to Blackpool for their Holidays !!!

Take your time and answer all the questions if you will. The BNP questions are valid Fordcapri, it's no secret you toy with voting for them, you have said as much many many times on SS.

I think you need some advice and support from your Sikh brothers and not neo nazis that internally hate you and rather you wasn't here, despite whatever they say.

Hopefully we can share opinions and experiences and grow from it.

Take your time and answer all the questions if you will. The BNP questions are valid Fordcapri, it's no secret you toy with voting for them, you have said as much many many times on SS.

I think you need some advice and support from your Sikh brothers and not neo nazis that internally hate you and rather you wasn't here, despite whatever they say.

Hopefully we can share opinions and experiences and grow from it.

I CONSIDER voteing for them.

I CONSIDER voteing for them.

You know it is hard for me not to consider a Singh - a so called lion - who even contemplates approaching goray for protection against sullay to be anything but a coward. I actually find it embarrassing and I live in a sulla area. Why doesn't the fact that you are making us look REALLY weak register to you?

By the way I am not surprised with that response from the UAF, you actually made yourself look like a wally sending them that. Did you expect heroes to appear and save the Sikhs from the bad ass sulleh?

You look like you are coming from a seriously weak position. That causes more problems in itself. I would ask you to just stop running around and making us look kumzor brother. Forget the BNP, forget the UAF, forget the EDL and everyone else. You would be better off weight training than all this.

Edited by dalsingh101

Fordcapri/robisnotdeadyet, can you put up what you sent to the UAF and then put up what their response was? The part you put in bold, if true, is a seriously bad reflection on UAF.

I will try to find what i still have left in my messages, heres one i have.

PaulMcCoch:Where were you at the many 'Nil by Mouth' anti-sectarian meetings rallies and marches?.

The majority of British Sikhs have no opinion on your sectarian Kahlistan. And the majority of British Sikhs get along with the British Muslim community. It seems you are a sectarian aye?.

Fordcapri, you cant post tidbits of conversations as that would give a skewed version of events. At least be honest about this so we can see what the machinations are inside UAF. Good evidence on their views would be useful but like dalsingh said no one looks after the sikh nation apart from us sikhs so we cant expect a lot from these people.

Fordcapri, you cant post tidbits of conversations as that would give a skewed version of events. At least be honest about this so we can see what the machinations are inside UAF. Good evidence on their views would be useful but like dalsingh said no one looks after the sikh nation apart from us sikhs so we cant expect a lot from these people.

Best thing to do HSD is for you to contact the UAF yourselve, and you will see their attitude.

Have nothing to do with the UAF, they have links with pro Islamo-Facist groups.

But it's okay to have something to do with the BNP who have links with the Klu Klux Klan, Combat 18 and the NF.

Ford, seriously look at what you are saying. It is majorly retarded. Do you have learning difficulties?

But it's okay to have something to do with the BNP who have links with the Klu Klux Klan, Combat 18 and the NF.

Ford, seriously look at what you are saying. It is majorly retarded. Do you have learning difficulties?

To say is someone is retarded just cos someone as different view point too yourself is low, if you want a constructive debate we can carry, childish insults and it stops here.

To say is someone is retarded just cos someone as different view point too yourself is low, if you want a constructive debate we can carry, childish insults and it stops here.

Seriously, you must understand what I am getting at.

Edited by dalsingh101