Sant Jagdev Singh Ji Tuto Mazara Walae

Kam1825

Gurfateh all, just a very quick message as you may all be aware there is a massive sant samagam held for the barsi of Sant Dalel Singh ji Virakat at Tuto Mazara every year. This program is run by Sant Jagdev Singh Ji Tuto mazara Walae. This program has been going on for the past two days. During this time Sant Jagdev Singh Ji contracted swine flue but did not give up his duties, this morning Sant ji lost consciousness and i have recieved a call about half an hour ago to let me know they have entered a state of mahasamadhi

Sri Mahant and the other nirmala Sadhus along with Jathedars of the takhats are currently overseeing any arrangements being made and the dastarbandi of the next mahant at the dera.

Gurfateh all, just a very quick message as you may all be aware there is a massive sant samagam held for the barsi of Sant Dalel Singh ji Virakat at Tuto Mazara every year. This program is run by Sant Jagdev Singh Ji Tuto mazara Walae. This program has been going on for the past two days. During this time Sant Jagdev Singh Ji contracted swine flue but did not give up his duties, this morning Sant ji lost consciousness and i have recieved a call about half an hour ago to let me know they have entered a state of mahasamadhi

Sri Mahant and the other nirmala Sadhus along with Jathedars of the takhats are currently overseeing any arrangements being made and the dastarbandi of the next mahant at the dera.

Kam Veerji,

By Mahasamadhi, do you mean they have left their body? or are they still breathing? I wonder why Sant ji never seeked some medical attention..

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to attend the Barsi, Sant Samagam in November 2008. It was an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity, to do darshan of Sant Jagdev Singh Ji and the other Sant.