Jathedar Sri Akal Takhat Sahib On Darshan Singh Ragi

Gogidalsingh, what are your views on the authenticity of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib?

No point crying about being banned on SS, here you are allowed to speak, so speak.

I do the only tell inder not write granth but write Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. Then he do the call me afghan, dilgeer, darshan agent because i do the tells him do the no beadbi and do the writes full for respect and not just granth in little letters so do the say he is the rss government agent because he is not do full respect. He do this everyone the sikhsangat if the him not do the brain the reply peoples then he do calls then afghan darshan agent and do thems the ban because he is have admin logins. Then he do pretends he is not the admins.

Ones day i go to the Baba Avtar Singh Ji in the Bidhi Chand he do the tells me Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. So i am the believe the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji but this is not means i am being the darshan and the afghans peoples agent.

Now the fightsangat forum not do the me reply supports tickets when i do him ask why my ban post.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do the only tell inder not write granth but write Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. Then he do the call me afghan, dilgeer, darshan agent because i do the tells him do the no beadbi and do the writes full for respect and not just granth in little letters so do the say he is the rss government agent because he is not do full respect. He do this everyone the sikhsangat if the him not do the brain the reply peoples then he do calls then afghan darshan agent and do thems the ban because he is have admin logins. Then he do pretends he is not the admins.

Ones day i go to the Baba Avtar Singh Ji in the Bidhi Chand he do the tells me Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. So i am the believe the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji but this is not means i am being the darshan and the afghans peoples agent.

Now the fightsangat forum not do the me reply supports tickets when i do him ask why my ban post.

In orders to give the full respect to the scriptures, we should be writing the names like SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI and SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI, to ensure no beadbi is ever done.

Edited by Maha Singh

How did you become a Sikh of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Have you received Amrit?

Yes, I have partaken "Khande dee pahul". So, what do you have to say about it? You mean to say, if you are Sikh of SGGS then Khande dee pahul is partaken, while reciting Jaap Sahib, Chaupai and Sawaiyye which are from DG, alongwith Japji Sahib and Anand Sahib.

So, no one has the issue with these writings which are at par with SGGS. But, that doesn't mean that whole of the DG is writing of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji. This is the key factor which needs to be understood. When Panthic Sikh Rehat Maryada (SRM) of Sri Akal Takht Sahib was made, it was a unanimous decision by the scholars and Gursikhs that this would be the guideline. No one has contradicted that. SRM in Section 3, Chapter IV, Article 5e clearly says

- No book should he installed like and at par with the Guru Granth Sahib . Worship of any idol or any ritual or activity should not be allowed to be conducted inside the Gurudwara.

Main concern is that people are placing DG at par with SGGS at Hazoor Sahib, Patna Sahib, Dum Dummy Taksaal, Nihangs and few others, like Smethwick Gurudwara in UK. Who gave the authority? Guru Gobind Singh ji ordaned Guruship to SGGS only. DG can be read, no problem but its not our Guru. Few of the writings whose concept is at par with SGGS should be read. Most part of DG is not even writings of Guru Sahib. The above said Takhts & jathebandis are violating Guru's order and SRM. This is where the friction comes.

As you have written if I beleive only in SGGS, how I am Amrtidhari. For more clearity see the definition of Sikh in SRM Section 1, Chapter 1, and Article 1

Any human being who faithfully believes in

i. One Immortal Being,

ii. Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,

iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,

iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

v. the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru, and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion, is a Sikh

Now u will say it is written in SRM "The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus", then Tenth Guru wrote DG, that is where the problem is. There is no indication, except a few writings which can be authentically said to be of Guru Sahib. 60% of DG is Charitropakhyan, a real crap, and so many other compostitions, which we people are trying to put on Guru Sahib's name. Anyway, coming to the point, in SGGS, First 5 Gurus from Guru Nanak Dev ji to Guru Arjan Dev ji's shabads, then Guru Teg Bahadur ji's shabads alongwith Bhagats and 3 gursikhs' shabads are compiled. Guru Hargobind Sahib, Guru Har Rai ji, Guru Harkrishan Sahib and Guru Gobind Singh's Bani is not there. That doesn't mean that we don't have respect for the gurus who doesn't have their bani. Guru is a Guru. So why do we impose DG's writings on Tenth Guru?

A sikh is baptized with banis of Dasam Granth and then he gets these names singh and kaur.Read sikh history before making shameless claims.Since you do not believe in DG youo are not a sikh in general and you have no business to use name kaur.

We know real target of gurnindaks is Amrit ceremony. Is Kaur mentioned in SGGS ji? If not why you are using it? Remove it and add begum/kumari after Mighty.

I am not making claims, then you tell me where is the mention of Amrit in DG. Singh or Kaur doesn't comes from DG, it was given so as to maintain uniformity, taking out the gots from the name, as people use to write and still write their surnames.

No one disclaims Amrit, it was a unanimous decisions of sikhs to have Jaap Sahib, Chaupai and Sawwaiye alongwith Japji Sahib and Anand Sahib. DG was not even there when Guru Sahib blessed sikhs with Amrit.

Is SGGS incomplete Guru? Amrit can be made with the banis of SGGS ji also. But untill there are modifications in SRM, the present maryada needs to be followed.

Amrit ceremony the most important one and historic aspect in th elife of Sikh, is not even mentioned in DG. So how you call it as writing of Sri Guru Gobind Singh. There are other historic facts which are not mentioned in DG, which are important, missing from DG. If DG can have all other mythologies of Hindus, the most important Amrit ceremony, Guru Sahib ji forgot? Come on man.....be realistic.

Yes, there is mention of how sikh of Mahaakaal can be made in DG. "Mahakaal fo sikhya kar, Madira Bhaang pilaye." To become Sikh of Mahakaal, Madira (Sharaab etc.) and Bhaang is needed. Now you will say Mahakaal is God. Mahakaal is death, ........ anyway this is not the topic, it was for ur reference. Read the verse of SGGS ji,

"Jap gobind gopal laal, ram naam simar tu jivay, phir na khayee mahakaal"

Might begum ji

Again same rants.Are you not ashamed of calling him a professor? How can a 10 grade become a professor. Stop lying you fakes.

In Punjabi there is a saying

" Kasaian de kehan te dangar nahin marde"

On wishes of butchers cattle do not die

You may curse akal takhat but it is not going to take our respect away from this great instituion of sikhs. Only traitors who work at behest of anti sikh elements condemn akal takhat.

Its not the same rants, its the logical rant which you cannot digest. If people like you are not ashamed of calling DG as "Sri Dasam Sri Guru Granth Sahib", then why should I be.

"Kasaian de kehan te dangar nahin marde". So you consider the *DG followers "dangar". You are absolutely right. You have given a new name to yourself. Well done. LOL.......

(* Note: Whole of the DG is not writing of Sri Guru Gobind Singh, only few which comes in Amrit ceremony and others which are at par with SGGS ji.)

Coming to the point. We are here to discuss, then discuss properly with facts and figures.