Short Piece Of Amazing Katha

PAL 07

VJKK VJKF........I WISH TO REGULARLY MAKE POSTS ON THIS FORUM..I HAVE STARTED LISTENING TO SANT GURBACHAN SINGH SAMPOORAN SGGS KATHA....I WISH TO SHARE AUDIO EXTRACTS FROM THIS MASSIVE KATHA(15 CD SET) WHICH ARE OF HISTORICAL VALUE AND OTHER STUFF WHICH I FEEL IS VERY DEEP IN ITS MEANINGS.....PLEASE LISTEN TO THE FOLLOWING 2 SHORT KATHAS BY SANT JI

AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY TO THIS FORUM AS I WILL BE CONTRIBUTING MORE EXTRACTS...VJKK VJKF

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2592350/3674aff/sharing.html

7 jan 2010

1)Guru Sahib speaks akash bani from Sachkhand

2)Sakhi from life of Sant Maghar Singh Ramgharvale

3)seven islands and seven seas

4) the perils of pooja dhaan

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2592350/3674aff/sharing.html

Edited by PAL 07

Theres so much more yet to come so be patient and then i will compress it into one folder and then upload the whole folder but not until ive heard all the katha....please pray that i may hear all the katha....i am really enjoying it and the audio quality is good all you have to do is adjust the equalizers a bit....Its only from listening to sant jis katha that you can really imagine how great they were and the katha has so much ras you just dont wanna stop listening. We are so lucky to have Dhan Dhan GuruGranthsahib Ji, GuruJis bani is amazing.