Gurmatveechar Download Problem

chatanga1

Another prolem is when downloading katha by Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib). In some cases (not all) the file says says e.g 80.4mb, by will only download 30 or 40 mb of it. When you listen to the katha, it will start normally for about 15 minutes, then for no apparent reason, go back to the beginning. The katha obviously also does not have the ending either. Examples:

-Angan Di Safaltha

-Bhai Daya Singh Ji

-Bhai Daya Singh Ji, Baba Karam Singh Ji

-Bhai Gopala Ji (stopped at a very crucial point in the katha, which made me mad! :angry: )

-Bhgt Naamdev Raja Janak

-Brahmgiani Laddkiaa Walo Sakhi etc.

I never expercienced this problem before the site got its new makeover (which looks amazing, by the way :D ).

I have sometimes downloaded the same katha more than once, check my internet settings etc just to make sure that nothing is wrong at my end (which there was not).

Please can anyone else confirm this has been happening to them when downloading the above katha. If this is an issue please can this be resolved by whoever runs the site (amazing sewa :aw: by the way).

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm knit-picking, because that's not my intention at all.

Many thanks

my laptop is very slow to download, (at 40 odd KB ) but when i tried from another faster computer,(at 350 KB) the files kept downloading as MU3 or summat, and they wont play as the computer doesnt recognise the program.

what is going on ?

Are you right-clicking the hard-drive Icon with the arrow ponting down on it (which is next to the name of the katha) and selecting "Save target as"? Because that is how I would do it.

• 2 months later...