A REAL NIHUNG WEBSITE

Just a point to note:

http://www.sarbloh.info/htmls/information_...ledgements.html

http://www.shastarvidiya.org/htmls/information.html

As you can see, www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org (not to mention www.sanjamkiriya.org and www.nihang.com) have been sanctioned by:

1) 96 Crori Jathedar Akali Nihang Baba Santa Singh Ji (Supreme Commander of the Budha Dal)

2) Baba Uday Singh Nihang (General Secretary of the Budha Dal)

3) Nihang Niddar Singh (Jathedar of Budha Dal UK).

..to name but a few prominant people within the Budha Dal

(incidentally, www.budhadal.com will be getting updated in the near future)

:LOL:

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

hope everyone is in Chardi Kala, may Guru Ji bless us so we too can walk the path of Sikhi, like all those countless Shaheeds.

Just a point to note:

Narsingha said:

As you can see, www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org (not to mention www.sanjamkiriya.org and www.nihang.com) have been sanctioned by:

1) 96 Crori Jathedar Akali Nihang Baba Santa Singh Ji (Supreme Commander of the Budha Dal)

2) Baba Uday Singh Nihang (General Secretary of the Budha Dal)

3) Nihang Niddar Singh (Jathedar of Budha Dal UK).

Just to point out the out of the 3 ppl he mentioned santa was excommunicated from the panth by the Sarbat Khalsa 26th January 1986 by the way the Gurmata was passed under the leadership of the Damdami Taksal and the freedom fighters. Even though he went back to the SGPC (Dushts) for FORGIVENESS that’s a FACT and is documented as u lot love ur history so much

As for so-called Jathadar Niddar, I thought u love ur “pratan maryadha†and any one who calls himself a Jathadar needs a farla, I don’t remember last time chatting to niddar seeing any extra material in his Dastar, the only extra material he had extra was around his fat belly and his ego lol.

If the UK nihangs r so Chardi Kala and follow the rahiet maryadha laid down by Guru Ji, in their eyes why does niddar and his men eat meat from Sainsbury’s and KFC???? Is that chatka???? a small point but it shows their hypocrisy and they moan about other Sikhs picking and choosing and being infiltrated by the British, yet niddar has not migrated back to his beloved Hindustan?? As for his chele (bum chums ie, rashid, titty, spanky etc.) their favorite is chips and beans another British invention. Just one other point as the Budha Dal is an army with its command structure where does Mr General Secretary fit into the scheme of things??? Is this not another adoption of the British way??? By the way Baba Uday Singh doesn’t wear the Dhumala anymore he wears the adopted BRITISH version the somas (patiala) one ie the one that looks like the titanic (boat)

And Statements like from N30 Singh( aint trying to dish u veerji)

I believe in Khalsa raj because thats guroo's bachan compare to khalistan concept which was created by bunch of politicans/fanatics.

Veerji I don’t know u personally I’ve seen ur writings on here, I might not agree to ur views 100% but I respect and love u as my brother as u have the same thirst as me for Sikhi. Sikhi is about understanding, compromising and showing love the whole of Humankind. Above all standing up for TURTH, even if u have to give ur head. The above statement really hurt brother. The concept of Khalistan in the eyes of Sant Ji and the freedom fighters was truly what Guruji wanted KHALSA RAJ, yea I agree politicians hijacked the movement for their own political agenda, but lets not let go of the fact it was Sant Ji and all those Gursikhs who defend Sri Harmandir Sahib who where the first Shaheeds of Khalistan, Singh’s like General Manvir Singh ( a true nihang), Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochahal (ex Akal Takhat Jathadar), Baba Gurdev Singh Usmanwalla who was boiled to death but don’t go back on the Ardas he done in front of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, it was Singhs like Bhai Jinda & Bhai Sukha, General Avtar Singh Brahma General Labh Singh Panjwar and countless Gursikhs who died with a vision so we the Sikh youth can live in freedom. Khalistan was not a piece of land to them, It was ideology a struggle for justice as Sikhs have never fought for land and never will. We struggle for justice and truth.

By the way when their web site nihang.com comes on u will see what these ppl are really about, they going to call Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa a coward for fighting inside Sri Harmandir Sahib, it will be all the propaganda we heard in the 1990’s from the Indian govt, don’t worry boys u r cutting your own throats (u will know how the goat feels) , I guess

what you sow that’s what u will reap

Sorry if I offended anyone who put the panth first and has supported the Gursikhs who laid down their lives in defense off the onslaught by the Indian government but I make to apologies to the supporters of the killers of these Gursikhs and ppl who attack these Gursikhs and call them terrorists and killers.

Gurfateh

Sukdev Singh Jhamka