Khalistan In A Day And Three Steps Here's How (Please Read)

GtLoc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry brother I just read your post. It got lost under the heap of comments by mr singh and sher I think. I am against Khalistan but for Khalsa Raj. Lately I am into the AAP. Nevertheless, I understand that converting millions is going to be hard to do. I also understand that Punjab is important to us. But it is also important to other Punjabis. Asking for Khalistan is only goin to create problems for us because of the hostility it creates with Hindus. I dont hav any problems with Hindus or anyone for that matter. I judge people based on character. We can have a good government within this pseudo democratic context. If we elect proper people and take control of our education system etc.. However our problem is disunity of the panth as you mentioned. But people like Col GS Sandhu should be up for elections and our sangat should elect them into power. There can be ad will be another means to getting our voice out there. I pray AAP wins in India and Punjab. We have to stop acting like we are the only unhappy people in Punjab and become everyones voice. Hindus will be on our side if we act proper and work for everyone. This means that our leaders cant go around acting like were the only victims in India.

Fyi this post is for sikhkhoj and sorry for incomprehensible comment I just woke up lol.

Edited by JungChamkaur

singho khalistan will be made i believe in sant ji's bachan and the hundreds of thousands of sikhs that gave their life for freedom. Khalistan has already declared by sarbat khalsa in 1986 it is just occupied by india at the moment. The movement to free khalistan will start when a real sikh leader arises like sant ji....