~~ Priceless Japji Sahib Teeka By Sant Kartar Singh Bhindranwale - 800 Pages~

I cannot think for better timing for this project completion and cannot think of any other priceless gift to sangat than this teeka for ~ Satguru Nanak Dev Nirankar Avtar Purb ~.

Again special thanks to H Mann for this wonderful seva, to great sevadars of http://mahapurakh.com/ whose hard work of digitizing divine gems of mahapurkh has inspired me to make this effort and also special thanks to sevadars of gurmatveechar.com for hosting this file.

Here is the download link to save the japji sahib teeka

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/books/Steeks_and_Teekas/Sant_Kartar_Singh_(Bhindrawale)/Jap.Ji.Sahib.Teeka.by.Sant.Kartar.Singh.Bhindrawale.(GurmatVeechar.com).pdf

Please note pdf document is big so please right click and save target/link as into your computer than directly clicking on link which may take a while to appear.

Please treat this teeka with respect and do show gratitude towards it. Its very valuable gem should not be taken for granted. It's been said - bhramgyani baba thakur singh ji used to give this teeka along with panj granthi steek to only those who would pass santhiaya/gurbani ucharan basic sikhi spiritual exam.

• 1 year later...

I have made quite bit of references sorted by subject- notes pdf pages on this teeka past for two years- translated deep arths by maharaj kirpa/interesting deep topics. if anyone is interested and let me know i will send you what i have -references from teeka as going through index of teeka is long long process. Lets dive deeply into this teeka compare notes oh my taksali brethen.

Here is for you guys:

post-3-0-57948100-1429648940_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-53543200-1429648941_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-64235700-1429648942_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-66905600-1429648943_thumb.jpg

Edited by N30 S!NGH

• 2 weeks later...